18th Birthday and Announcement

18th birthday and Announcement

Rose POV

Ring Ring Ring

I remove my night eye mask and turn off my alarm. I sat up and went straight to my bathroom I took a bath and put on my undergarments. I put on a light wash shorts and black crop top hoodie.

I placed the hood on top of my head and slip on my black slippers revealing my black nail polish.

I grabbed my iPhone 6s plus yes I have a phone. I went out of my room and went downstairs.

I turned left and went to the banquet area I sat on my chair and placed some Bacon and eggs on my plate

I turned left and went to the banquet area I sat on my chair and placed some Bacon and eggs on my plate. "Rosemarie wear a dress ! " My mother scolded me "

"Thanks for the birthday greeting Mom " I said note the sarcasm their "Oh come on Janice we promised her that once she turns 18 we will let her choose her own fashion style remember ? " Dad asked my mom.

"Right sorry I forgot Happy Birthday my dear daughter you will have no class today enjoy the rest of the day ! " She said I smiled and said "Yay" Then Dad spoke up "Rose dear after breakfast go to your closet and you'll see the gown you'll be wearing tonight for your 18th birthday ! " I smiled at him and continue to eat my food.

~~20 minutes later ~~

I went back to my room and closed the door I turn around and saw my big sister sitting on my couch with a baby on her arms. I hugger her and she said "Happy 18th birthday Rose ! " She said.

Meet Vasilissa Sabrina Dragomir- Ozera she is my adopted big sister because her family died in a car crash so my family decided to adopt her since her family is also a close friend of ours.

"I feel old " I whined "Your lucky your just 18 I'm 20 ! " she said frowning I laughed then the baby in her arms started to move.

"Who is that little munchkin ? " I asked "This is baby Christina Pauline Dragomir Ozera. " I pick up the little munchkin and I smiled "She's beautiful " Christina has blonde hair but blue eyes she got it from the father.

"Where's Christian ? " I ask "His sleeping still tired " Lissa answered "Go now and get some rest I'll see you before my birthday party " she smiled and took baby Christina away from me and went out of my room.

I lye down at my bed and my phone beeped and it's from my best friend Mason.

Happy Birthday Rosie !

Thanks Mase your coming to my birthday party tonight right ?

Of course it's the birthday of my best friend I have to be their !

Lissa is here !

Yay ! Adrian, Mia, Jill and Eddie will also be their