Brianna Nicole Monique H. Belikov

UNEDITED 

8 months later

Brianna Nicole Monique H. Belikov 

Dimitri POV

I woke up and saw that it's already 9:30 am . I look at Roza  and kissed her lips.

I lifted up the Duvets and kissed her tummy "Morning Baby " Then the baby kicked Roza  stir a little and opened her eyes.

I smiled and kissed her lips "Morning Mommy " I said she giggled and kissed me "Morning too Daddy "

Then the baby kicked "I think the baby thinks that we forgot him/ her " I said

She giggled and rubbed her tummy. I pick up Baby Katya and placed her at our bed "This baby has been here when I woke up don't know how she got in " I said

Roza  smiled Katya crawled towards Roza's tummy and she giggled.

She gently patted Roza's tummy and Roza  smiled she slowly sat up and I help her get out of bed.

We went downstairs and Sonya pick up Baby Katya.

We sat down and Roza  sighed "I'm popping " She said

I chuckled and kissed her head "Uncle Dimka " Zoya whined "Why does this 1 year old munchkin  face full of peanut butter ? " I asked

Karolina chuckled and wiped off the peanut butter on her face. she made a grumpy face and sat on Paul's lap "So is it a boy or a girl ? " Mama asked "We didn't ask the doctor because were up for a surprise " Roza and I said 

Mama smiled at us "Comrade ? " I look at her and said "Yeah ? " she smiled a little and said "I think my water broke " 

I widen my eyes and Mama started to scream for a stretcher "Roza hold on " I said 

~~~~~~~LABOR~~~~~~~

"Princess push " the doctor said Roza screamed as she pushed "ROza you can do it " I said Roza continue to push and after a few more push the baby finally came out Roza sighed in relief "It's a girl " Dr. Olendzski said I kissed her head and Dr. Olendzski told me to go out for a while. 

"How is she ? " Karolina asked "What's the gender ? " Sonya asked "What does the baby looks like ? " Vika asked "SILENCE !!" Yeva said they shut there noisy mouth and i chuckled "Roza is alright the baby is  a girl and we don't know what to name her yet .............she is very beautiful like her mother " I answered " Happy that Dimka answered all of your questions ? " Mama asked smiling.

They giggled "Princess Rose is at you two's room " Nicholas said I went to our room and found Roza on our bed she smiled at me and patted the space beside her. 

I sat beside her and kissed her head I walked towards the crib i pick up my little girl and she opened her eyes revealing her hazelnut brown eyes. "She has your eyes you know " Roza said I smiled and sat beside her. 

"She has your nose but she has my lips " Roza said "A kissable lips " I said "Boys will love her lips in the future " Roza said "She's still a baby " I said "FUTURE comrade FUTURE " Roza said giggling.

"Hello what would you like to name the beautiful Princess ? " Dr. Olendzski asked the two of us looked at our baby girl and we smiled " We'll name her Brianna Nicole Monique H. Belikov " We said smiling 

"My Grand Child " Mama said I gave my little Princess to Mama and she smiled my sisters took turns in carrying my little Princess. Roza kissed my cheek and said "You'll be a good father " I smiled and kissed her lips "I love you Roza " She smiled and said "I love you too" 

~~2 WEEKS LATER~~

Rose POV

I woke up and found Brianna on Dimitri's chest and she is peacefully sleeping while Dimitri is reading one of his western books. He smiled at me and said "Morning " I smiled and said "Morning too Comrade " 

I kissed my baby's head and she yawned "Morning Baby " I said she slowly crawled towards me and I pick her up we sat up and I put on a black shorts and white t shirt i tied up my hair into a top knot and dressed up my little girl in a pink onesie. 

she giggled raised both of her hands and I pick her up Dimitri opened the door we went downstairs and sat on our chair Mama smiled at us and said "Looks like the little munchkin is already wide awake ? " we smiled at her and nodded our head yes. 

I put Brianna under my shirt and started to breast feed her i put a napkin on my breast because Dimitri is staring at me. He groaned and I laughed after 5 minutes Brianna stop breast feeding and  i fix my top. 

I placed Brianna on the baby chair and she played with her bear Vika came downstairs with baby Keisha and she placed her at her baby chair . Vika gave birth to Keisha a few months ago and she didn't got married to Jesse because Jesse said I don't in front of the priest so instead she got married to Ivan because Ivan is a relative of Jesse Zeklos.

And well Dimitri is not okay with it especially when Ivan admitted to him that he dated his sister before. 

I ate my bacon and Paul laughed we all stared at him and he continue to laugh I look under the table and saw Jake the dog rubbing his head on Paul's feet I laughed and pick up the chow chow puppy.

Jake barked and I put him down I put Brianna on the mat and Jake watch over her I washed my hands and continue to eat. 

~~AFTER EATING~~

"Rosie that dog is crazy !!" Christian said "Why ? " Dimitri asked Christian bend down and he was about to pick up little Brianna but Jake barked at him Christian hid behind Lissa and said "See ?!?!?!" We laughed I called Jake's name and tickled him "You have to play with Jake first before you can touch Brianna " I said " Why ?!?!" Christian asked "Jake is like Brianna's dog guardian " Dimitri answered 

Christian and Lissa played with Jake and after 20 minutes of playing they can finally touch our little Princess because Jake isn't barking at them anymore.

I watch Jake as he pulled Christina's diaper since she is hiding under the table Lissa laughed and Christian stared at the two of them. Christina picked up his chew toy and threw it Jake quickly chased it and gave it back to her I smiled .