A few days later

A few days later

Rose POV

Its been 3 days since me and Vika went back to the Palace. Dimitri and I haven't talked to each other yet.

I moved into a new room in the palace because I want some personal space and Dimitri slept at the couch these past few days so that's why I moved into a new room..

I stood up and went to my bathroom I tied up my hair into a bun and opened the water in my tub I placed a bath bomb and removed by clothes.

I pressed a button on the side and a table went out of the wall I placed my iPad there and continue to watch Rush Hour 2.

1 hour and 25 minutes later.

I dried up my body and put on my undergarments.

Knock Knock

I put on a white robe and opened my door "Princess please get dress and pack some clothes you will be going to Paris with The Belikov's for a family vacation for  1 week " Ivan said "Okay " with that he left.

Nicholas then came and said "Princess I won't be your guardian but Guardian Mark will be there to guard you I can't come because of my family I'm sorry "

"Its okay I understand and I'll just buy you and your family some gifts. " I said smiling "Thank You Princess your flight is in 2 hours. I was supposed to tell you 1 hour ago but won't open you door " He said

"I was taking a long bath sorry " He smiled and left.

I put on my outfit and look at the mirror.

I smiled and opened my door and saw Nicholas talking with Ivan "Nicholas " I called he looked at me and walked towards me

"Yes Princess ? " I let him enter my room and I pointed at my black luggage he smiled and put it down.

"Thank You " I said he smiled and left. I packed my clothes and zipped my luggage closed I took my backpack and placed my gadgets, personal stuffs inside.

Knock Knock

"Come in " I said Guardian Mark came in and took my stuffs.

I smiled at him. I lye down at my bed and took my iPhone and played some games.

1 hour later

I stood up and placed my iPhone inside my sling bag I put my shades inside my bag and fixed my bed.

I went out of my room and closed it. I walked down the hallway since Dimitri is staying at the other hallway. I didn't bumped into him which is great because I do not want to talk to him.