One

*Beware, young me wrote this*

Chapter One

Jack Maynard

It was a usual Friday afternoon. Casual me, Jack Maynard. Funny Youtuber, and actor. No.. you don't know me? Okay, I understand. Anyway, it was Friday afternoon, and I was sound asleep on my red leather couch. Not planning on waking up anytime soon.

About a month or so ago, my girlfriend Lydia broke up with me. Let's just say we loved each other so much, that our relationship almost led to marriage. Apparently, I ended up being the only one who felt that way. The little bitch, she was had feeling for some other douchebag. It's not a big deal. I can handle it.

"Jack, get the fuck up," my brother Conor trailed beside me and hit the side of my head. Conor didn't have an inch of decency in his body, which led him to do rude ass things, such as this. Rarely, I'd let it slide.

"What did I tell you about hitting me while I'm sleeping? What time is it?" I groan, carelessly laying backside up. Conor stood in front of me still, crossing his arms like a complete asshole, "What? Are you going respond, or stand there and look pretty?"

"It's about seven o'clock, you've been sleeping all day Jack." He had to be lying.

"You're lying. How in the bloody hell am I going to have to time to get ready for this party?" I finally sat up and rubbed my tired eyes. Pretty soon they widened as I noticed the night sky draping inside the house.

"Don't try to get out of it, Josh and Joe are coming with us, you can't miss it," He explained, following me as I walked around the living area with my hands on my head. To be fair, I did stay up all night drinking. But I never knew I had the capability of sleeping an entire day.

"I'm not trying to get out of it. I just- can't go to a party looking like a meatball," I chortle.

"Just get fucking dressed."

"I guess I'll go, only if they'll be girls there," I smirked sarcastically, patting Conor's shoulder as he shoved me backward, "But really, stop abusing me. I'm barely awake yet."

"They'll be girls."

I let out a deep sigh. Scampering down the hallway to my decently sized room, just to the left. "Where are you going?" I hear Conor's voice trailing behind me. I look back down the hallway and give him an annoyed glance.

"To my room to get ready! Why else would I be going to my room?" I open my bedroom door and walk inside. I wasn't wearing a shirt, just plaid pajama pants that felt soggy from the amount of sweat my body produced. I wanted nothing more than to shower. My mouth tasted of alcohol, and old food. And my hair was greasy. I scamper to my closet, and stare down each item of clothing.