Sammy

He awoke in a hospital bed.

Handcuffed.

In the room was Annabeth Chase and two men, most likely twins, whom he did not recognize.

"We know that you're innocent," Annabeth said once he was fully awake.

"How?" He asked.

"Jake Mason Valdez," one of the twins said.

"Find him, find that son of a bitch, I'm tired of covering for him," Sammy said, "I never even met Piper or anyone before when Percy caught me in that apartment. Jake had told me to pretend to be him there and said that whatever happens that I would take the blame for his actions, or he would kill my family."

"You have a family?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes, my wife, Gwen, and my son, Dakota," he held back a sob, "I love then very much and would do anything for them."

He sighed.

"I had no idea any of this was going on, I did not know that he had pretended to be me while this all played out. Not until he threatened to hurt my family," He cried a few tears, "I know I should have called the police, but Jake would have still sent one of his henchmen to do the dirty work. Believe me or don't believe me, that is the truth."

After a long period of silence Annabeth spoke, "Travis check on his family, Connor start tracking Jake," She looked to Sammy, "I believe you, but you're gonna have to help us if you want Jake to be caught."

"Anything," Sammy said.

"We need you to take us to your fathers gangs headquarters, or tell us where they are at least," she said, "and could you explain to le why you were beaten?"

"My wife, me Gwen knew what was going on, her mother was a spy so she picked up a few tricks, and made it convincing that someone did this to me, we were trying to get attention to say 'hey Sammy was framed' and it workedz Here you are," Sammy explained.

"Sammy, I kinda think you may be a little insane. But a genius at the same time," Connor said.

Sammy was finally going to be freed. Annabeth was his guardian angel.