Chapter 14 - "Sad Song"

This is gonna be a long chapter. So grab your popcorn, sit back, relax, and fangirl. XD

Ross P.O.V.

(After you and Ross both healed)

"Thank you for all your support, and thanks for watching. Goodbye!" I said my outro and stopped the recording. Then, i saved it and sent it to Tim.

I leaned back and thought about (y/n). She's been acting weird lately, ever since we got kidnapped, and almost died. Then, I got up and decided to go talk to her.

I walked out of the office and went to hers. I knocked on the door. "(Y/n)?"

She was about to do a recording, I could tell. She had her (f/c) headphones on, Minecraft open, and the camera all set and ready to record. She turned and looked at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes. "Yeah, Ross?"

"You okay? You've been acting weird lately." Her eyes widened, like she was hiding something.

"Yeah, I'm okay, just thinking."

"About what?"

"About how you and Max almost died... Because of me." She looks at the ground.

I walk over to her, push up my glasses, and giver (y/n) a hug. "Oh (y/n), you can't stop blaming yourself for that. It wasn't your fault."

"Yeah, whatever." He said, shrugging me off and looking back at her computer screen.

Now I knew something was wrong. She never shrugged me off before... But I decided to leave it alone. At the end of the day I'll ask her again. I didn't want to ruin her recording.

"...ok (y/n). Just tell me if you need to talk about... Anything, okay?"

She nods and looks back at me. "Alright. Love ya." She blushes.

I blush and slightly smile. "Love ya too." I then walk out.

Your P.O.V.

I look back at my computer screen. I can't believe I just said that!... But he said it back... You blush and then think about something else. I can't tell him about what I'm going to do. He will find out later...

"Yo, little sis, you ready to record?" Adam said over our microphones.

"Yeah, that took a long time." Red said in his Apple voice. "I can't do this voice forever."

You smile. "Okay, okay, sorry. Let's go."

------close to the end of the work day------

I looked around my now empty office and sighed. "I'm gonna miss this place..." I then picked up my boxes with my office stuff and walked out of my office. Then, I bumped into Ross.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing?" He raised his eyebrows.

I sigh and look into his handsome eyes. "I'm leaving."

"W-what??"

"I cant let anyone else be hurt because of me. I love everyone in the office and I can't let them be in danger. I'm moving back to (the state you live in right now). I-I'm," I look at the ground as a tear appeared in the corner of my eye. "sorry."

He gasped an grabbed my arms. "(Y/n)... Please, you can't!!"

I shrugged him away as the tear rolled down my cheek. "IM SORRY!" I then ran out of the offices as Ross yells my name from behind me.