Chapter Two- "Long Time No See"

Your P.O.V.

I was just finishing editing the video when i got a text from a random number.

O is the other person and y is you

O: Hey Y/n!

Y: Uh... Who is this?

O: how do You not know me?

Y: uh... Well, your not a contact on my phone so...

O: oh! I got a new phone number and phone because of my fans, but anyway! It's Adam! Your brother!

I gasp. What?? I think. I immediately respond.

You: Adam?! Wow! We haven't talked in a while!! How are you?

Adam: really good little sis! Thanks for asking!...Hey, I was wondering, how would u like to visit Washington?

You: OMG YAS!!! When??

Adam: XD how about for spring break? It's coming up soon, and the guys really want to meet you!

You: sure!! I can't wait to see Alesa again, and see my nephew! And, of course, you. :P

Adam: ha! Well, see you in a week!

After I read that text, i did a small victory dance. I was FINALLY going to see my big bro, and see my nephew too! It's gonna be a long week waiting for spring break....

<><><>One week later<><><>

I had packed everything up, ready to go to Washington. I couldn't hold my excitement, so i smiled the whole time i was in the airport.

I was waiting in the waiting area, staring at my phone. I was playing flappy bird, approaching my high score of 37. I was just about to get 36 when my bird whacked into a pole. "Dang it!" I yell. I look around and realize everyone was staring at me. Blushing, i turned off my phone and sat up straight.

"Would all the passengers please aboard the plane to Seattle, Washington." A voice boomed over the sound speakers.

I smiled and look at all of my luggage. I smiled the thought of seeing Adam's surprised face when you told him the awesome news. Then, I grabbed all of it and hauled it onto the luggage belt. All I kept was my purse with my phone, a book, my wallet, my makeup, and headphones.

I boarded the plane and looked out the window. Even though I didn't takeoff yet, i could still see the clouds, getting closer and closer as I flew into the sky.

()()() when your nearing Washington ()()()

I wake up to two girls staring at me from the seats in front of me. I groggily sit up and rub my eyes.

"Omg! It's (y/n)!" One of the girls, a 10 yer old brunette, exclaimed, taken a picture of me.

The other girl, a 14 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and glasses squeals. "Sorry to disturb you, but can we PLEASE have an picture with you??"

I look at them and push my (h/c) braid to my right side. I smile and say "Sure!"

They look at each other and squeal. I giggle as we all pose for a selfie. The dirty blonde does a duck face, the 10 year old smiles and does a peace sign, and I just smile. After the picture was taken, we all stopped the poses and the girls smiles at me.

"Thanks so much (y/n)!! Your awesome!" The older girl complimented.

"Yeah!" The younger girl then look at her older sister. "Send that to me, ok??"

I giggle and suddenly, the captain said over the speakers, "Ok, passengers, thank you for flying with us today and welcome to Washington!" All the passengers, including me, yelled in triumph. "Now, please exit the plane, and have a great day!"

A few minutes later, I have all of my stuff again and was heading for a taxi. I put my stuff in the trunk an get in. "(Wherever they live) please!"

About an hour later, I arrive at my new house. That's right, I have a new house! That's what the surprise is for Adam; I'm moving here! I look at the driveway and my small Priess was parked right there.

After I put all my stuff in there, I decide to call Adam. I get my phone and call him. Once it picks up, I say "hi Adam!"

But, a strangely familiar voice answers. "Sorry! Adam forgot his phone at the office. So, right now, it's Ross!"

I gasp. Omg omg omg, am I actually talking to THE Ross?? The cute... Funny... Wired... Ross... STOP IT (Y/N)! He probably has a girlfriend... I think.

"Um, h-hi! Um, it's (y/n) here and-"

"What?!" He interrupts you.

Ross's P.O.V.

What?!? I'm talking to (y/n)?? AGAIN?? Okay, breath Ross... Your just talking to a really talented and pretty girl... Don't embarrass yourself.

"S-sorry... I just want to say your really cool and I really like your videos..." I say. Then, I slap my forehead. Nice going Ross! Now you sound clingy!

If only you could control your crush around her...