Chapter Five- "Protective Adam"

Your P.O.V.

Our lips connected and I blushed bright red. I pulled away and see him blush too. We both get up and see Max with wide eyes.

"Max... PLEASE don't tell Adam!" I tried to say, but he was already calling Adam's name.

"We're screwed." Ross whispered to me.

"Yep." I say, looking at him and blushing, embarrassed about what just happened. Apparently he was embarrassed too, because his face was red and he was avoiding eye contact with me.

"What is it Max?" Adam came around the corner, looking at Max, Ross, and I. "What happened?"

"THEY KISSED!" Max points at us and ran away. I quietly cursed at him as Adam's face turned from happy, to seriousness.

"Ross, can u talk to you for a minute?" He said as he pulled Ross into his office and shut the door.

Ross P.O.V.

As Adam shut the door, I closed my eyes, ready for him to start yelling.

But instead, I was greeted with his calm voice. "Tell me exactly what happened. Word. For. Word."

I took a deep breath... Then spilled it all out. "(Y/n)stoleMax'smac-and-cheeseandhewaschasingherandiwasgoingticheckonherbutshefellonmeandwekissed!"

"What?"

I took an even bigger breath and told him more slowly. "She stole Max's Mac-and-cheese and he was chasing her because of it. I was gonna check on her but then he landed on top of me and our lips touched."

Sky rubbed his temple with his thumb and forefinger. "Ok...okay. It was all in accident..." He looked at me. "Right?" I nod. "Good. Because I don't want anyone to be with my sis right now. She's... She's had bad luck with relationships in the past. I just don't want (y/n) hurt again."

I was curious by what he meant, but I just ignored it. "Ok Adam. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Just... Just don't let it happen again." Adam then opened the door and he walked out.

But what if I have feelings for her Sky? What if I do want that to happen again?