Chapter One- "Ross Time?"

Your P.O.V.

I go on Minecraft and wait in the lobby. Then, I press F5 two times to make my Minecraft character look at me. Then, I take a deep breath and start the video.

"Hey guys! (Y/n) here and todaaaayyy we are playing Sky Wars! YAY!" I do a weird hand motion and laugh. "Anyway! Let's get started!"

I go into a sky wars game were they randomly pick teams. I'm excited to see who's my partner, especially since I have now 1,000,000 subscribers. I like surprising my fans.

I teleport into a glass box, where we usually start sky wars. I turn around to see who my partner was and-I gasp.

It was Ross.

"(What you call your subscribers)! ITS ROSS!" I basically scream into my microphone.

Ross P.O.V.

I look at my Minecraft screen and can't believe my eyes. (Yt/n) is my teammate for sky wars! Everyday I watch her videos in my apartment once I get home from work. I always did think she was kinda pretty... "Guys! It's (yt/n)! Wow!"

I rarely go to the chat box, but I decided to say hi. I go to the chat box and type just that. I think, I wonder if she's making a video...

Then, the countdown start ticking down.

10...

9...

8...

I see her message in the chat. It says, Good luck Ross! I smile at the message, still not believing I'm talking to (y/n)!

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Then, the glass box disappears and we run to the chests. I find a diamond sword and iron boots. She comes back up from the cave with a stone sword, a iron helmet, and diamond chest armor.

We both play for a while, me commentating here and there, then, once that round stops, I say goodbye to (yt/n) and play a few more rounds with other people. After I say goodbye to my viewers, I stop the video and go into Adam's room.

"Hey Adam!" I say to him.

"What is it neeerrrdd?" He laughs.

I playfully roll my eyes. "I just got teamed up with (yt/n) on Sky Wars!"

His jaw drops. "What???"

"I know right??" I say.

"Wow! Did you say hi for me??" Sky asks.

"Uh... Why would I do that?" I ask, confused.

"Duh! Cuz she's my sister!"

Now my jaw drops. "What?!"