The God Ripples

AN: A preview of book 2 The God Ripples

Prologue

A note to myself—so I don't forget or end up hospitalized for insanity.

I have not been able to sleep for more than an hour since the death of that timeline or alternate universe as this version of my father likes to call it. As soon as I get into REM, I find myself waking up calling out times or scrubbing off the blood of the Daulpers. I keep wondering why such creatures were made. Then I realize, they are just serving their purpose. These alternate universes were never meant to be. They create far worse lives for us then intended. I keep thinking our lives were what they were supposed to be before the Moogalytes came to our planet. The USSI must have discovered something at that ships crash-site and corrupted that timeline. And this Dad version is one of them. I don't know. But I want these dreams to stop. I play out this routine every time I wake and tell myself the Daulpers were just serving their purpose in that world. They were erasing the changes in a form of an Apocalyptic event. God Ripples is what they call them and the point of time when the Moogalytes crashed on our planet, created a God Ripple. Someone tried to play god with it for their personal gain. But this I know, my story continues, and I will find a way back—to where I belong.

Sara

Don't forget to vote and or comment. : )