(11)

connor closed his eyes, kissing troye back. he climbed onto his lap, running his fingers through his hair. grinding his hips against troye. troye moaned, putting a hand on connor's chest, pushing away slowly.

"i'm still bleeding, unfortunately." whispered troye, hand on connor's face. he tilted his head, brushing connor's fringe away. "thank you."

connor nodded, swallowing. his throat dry suddenly. "yeah."

"i'm sorry." they both said.

connor shook his head. "why are you sorry? i'm the one who's sorry. i didn't know why you took me to the place that started all of this but i shouldn't have acted that way. i'm so sorry."

troye smiled, looking down. "tyler came to talk to you."

"just a bit, yeah." laughed connor, realizing that he was still on his lap. "i was feeling shitty anyways."

troye laughed, his hand running down connor's spine. "it's okay, connor. i'm sorry for taking you there. it was stupid for me to think you'd want to go back there."

"it was pretty stupid." said connor. troye pinched his back. "ouch! i'm serious. it's like taking someone back to-to, i don't know. a traumatic time!"

"and i'm sorry." said troye. he looked up at him. "did that ruin any chance of us getting together?"

connor blushed. "who said you had a chance to begin with?"

troye frowned, about to say something but winced. "shit, i'd say something but i'm too tired."

"it's fine. are you sure you wouldn't rather go to a hospital?" asked connor, looking around for his phone. "i'm sure my phone around here."

troye shook his head. "sleep, bed. please."

**

"here we are." said connor, helping him into bed. connor stood straight smiling down at troye. "need anything?"

troye looked up at him. "stay?"

connor looked away from him. "i shouldn't, we shouldn't."

troye laughed softly, wincing. "alright, but if i die from not changing my bandages, i will come back to haunt you."

"alright, shut up." laughed connor, shaking his head. "i'm going to go shower then come back."

troye smiled, watching as connor blushed when their eyes met. "i love that." whispered troye.

"what?" asked connor, furrowing his eyebrows. "shit, did i give you too many pain-killers?"

"no, idiot." laughed troye. he looked up at him, holding his side. "i love when you look away and blush."

connor smiled, looking down. "shut up."

"no." said troye. connor looked up at him. "i love you, connor. and i don't care if you don't, i do. and seeing you smile at me like that makes me weak."