(3)

"please go away." said connor, his back on the door. "i'm pretty sure this is against the law."

when troye didn't respond, connor slowly opened the door. he felt his heart skip a beat at finding troye laying on his side, mouth only slightly opened. fast asleep.

"troye." whispered connor. hesitating, he placed a hand on troye's cheek. his thumb caressing his cheekbone.

almost as if they were in some sitcom, troye fluttered his eyes opened. troye hummed, smiling softly. "hi."

connor sighed, shaking his head. "what the fuck are you doing here?" asked connor, sitting back on his butt.

"needed to see you." said troye, closing his eyes. "i couldn't take missing you anymore."

he looked away from troye, his cheeks turning warm. "a little late aren't we bud?"

troye laid his head connor's lap. "didn't have money. what do you think? i'm made of money."

connor unconsciously threaded his fingers through his hair. he noticed it as soon as troye gripped his leg. he froze. "hm." he said, his throat tightening.

"there wasn't a day i never thought or whined about you to tyde. bless him." said troye. "after all that, i couldn't afford the trip. so i–" he yawned.

connor looked down at him. "so you what?" said connor, his voice coming off as needy. he caught himself, gasping softly.

troye lifted his head, connor's hand falling off. troye caught it, placing it on his chest.

"so i hitchhiked here."

connor stared at him. his blue eyes. his small smile. his nose. his lips. his eyes.

"troye." whispered connor. "we–we can't."

troye nodded, pecking him softly. almost as if he was testing out his limits.

"i said–" kiss. "we should take some time–" tongue. "off and–" moans. "fuck."

troye grinned against his lips. "take some time off and fuck? sure baby."

connor punched his chest. "shut up, that wasn't what i meant."

he looked up at him, rolling his eyes as troye smirked. his stupid dimple making connor bite his lip.

"kiss me." whispered troye.

"on the mouth." said connor. troye furrowed his eyebrows, smirk growing. "and set me free."

troye laughed. "you've been reading my journal?"

connor hummed, noticing then that troye was on top of him. he looked up at him, smiling softly. "just a bit."

"i'm glad." he leaned down and kissed his jaw. connor moaning softly, hands moving to troye's lower back.

"yeah." said connor, breathlessly. "d–did you really write that song–fuck."

connor threw his head back, tightening his grip around troye's hair. "this is the fucking porch, troye!"

troye shrugged, moving his hand in an up and down motion. "who cares. give them a show to remember."

connor started to pant, arching his hips forward. "sto–stop. i'm gonna, haven't."

troye took him into his mouth, the warmth of his mouth sending connor into bliss. he closed his eyes, and came.

"shit." said connor. troye kissed his hipbone, almost too dirty to be innocent. then his stomach. then his nose. "i fucking hate you."

troye chuckled, smiling. "no worries connie, i'll change that."