I'm Crazy For You (Samgladiator)

BEEP BEEP BEEP~ The alarm goes off and once again i'm still sound asleep on my unconfortable mattress. I'm in the middle of moving to Tokyo with my best friend, Chloe.

"AHHHHHHH" I hear a scream as soon as the alarm goes off and i quickly open my eyes, ignoring the bright sunrise peeking through a window nearby "[Y/N][Y/N] HURRY UP IF WE DON'T MOVE NOW WHERE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT!!!"

I quickly look at the alarm "6:30?!" I shout standing up and tossing the alarm on my mattress so I don't break it "HURRY GRAB OUR BLANKETS AND LETS GO" I rush to the bathroom to bush my [H/L] [H/C] hair so I don't look like a slob, even though ill have time to do it on the plane, you never know what kind of boy your age you could meet. "Chloe let's go c'mon"

"I'm coming!" She dashes out the door a gronola bar in her mouth and 2 blankets under her arms, one of which is mine, It's the cover of my favorite manga, Corpse party. I'v always been a slight of a Tsandere, but I never told anybody-not even Chloe. As i'm running I peek back at Chole who you can tell is getting tierd but keeps pushing herself, her long blue and silver hair flies behind her. I'm in front of her running faster then I have every ran before my [H/C][H/L] is flying behind me, as I'm running my phone rings 'Shoot i cant answer it now' I think then sigh, 'ill just text them back'

Chloe and I finally reached the airport and while she digs out our tickets, I head to the nearest bathroom. When i get there I instantly get hit with the smell of 20 different purfumes, waste, and something that smells dead. "Ew I feel like i walked into death's porta-potty" I walk into the first stall out of 4. "OhMahGawd I'm pretty sure that is not a piece of poop" I don't bother with the rest and decide to hold it. After a few minutes of trying to breathe fresh air outside the stalls I meet up with Chloe who has some breakfast for the both of us.
____________________________________________________________
End of part 1

Hope you enjoyed what i have done so far! I know its crap but you know what, i don't care