Part 110

A girl is sitting in a bench wearing a white frock in apark.. her open hair is blowing by the mild air.. she is not smiling.. hervision is lost.. she is only looking at the water which is still. A leaf of aplant fall on it and the water moves a little.. no birds are chanting there..but the place is full of white flowers. The smell of that flower seem everywhere.. this place is feeled like hevenly but that girl still silent.. she is all kept quite.. she place her both palm join in her lap and close hereyes.. but she feel a soft lips in her cheeks.. she open her eyes and saw a families face who is smiling looking at her.. he remove the tear drops which isjist fall from her eyes"u look beautiful chasmiss" the boy said while placing his thumb in her cheek.. "Randhir"saying this the girl hughim tightly.. she hide her face in his neck unhaleing his smell widely..rd"I told u na that I never leave u alone"Sanyukta broke the hug andlooked at his face.. he is glowing.. he is wearing a white shirt.. he just looklike an god apperar infront of her just to took away her all pain..S"I'mso scard randhir.. i'm so scard of death.. I'm so scard of leaving u all behind"Rd hold her palm more tightly and smile at her face"don't be..everything gonna be alright.. i'm always there for u.. i'll never leave u'rheart.."S"but!!"Rd place his fingure in her lips to make herstop"every thing will be ok.. u'll be all ok"Sanyu place her head inhis cheast and hug his one arm tightly"don't leave me.. i'm scard"Rd kissed her head"i'll not.. I always stay in u'r heart.. no one can separate us"Sanyu close her eyes with a warm feeling in her heart.. shefeel strong now.. her lips curved in a smile when her fear fedded away"Ilove u randhir"Rd"I love u too"still caress her hair with hisfingure. And the atmosphere of nature change.. the birds strtd their chattering with a sweet song. The air is blowing soothingly.. the water is moving lightlywhen some swan swim there opening their wings compltly.. flowers are seem smiling by looking at the duo.. the nature is smiling at the duo.. when theyare busy hugging the mselves with all their love..