Part85

"Whatthe hell is going on randhir??"visad ask while comming towards him.. rd made a way towards him and stop him by placing his palm in his cheast."Stay out of it visad!"rd worn
"1st tell me what is going on!"visad replied eyeing at sanyu's father who continuously looking at them.. 
"Randhir!! Is every thing ok?"ankit ask with  a little curiousness.. 
Rd"yes bhai.. everything is more than ok. he is our clg friend cum senior" Rd turn to visad"come outside" rd made his way to the outside of the hospital only followed by visad.. visad stop him by holding his arm and make him turn towards him.. rd push him a little"go away visad.. I don't want a fight over here"
V"where is sanyu and what is going on? Tell me 1st"
Rd"call her sanyukta.. she is my would be wife and my present gf" rd shout..
V"whatever.. just tell me where she is.. and what happen to her??"
Rd"she has a heart problem and she immidiatly need a transplant. Now just leave"rd broke down suddenly after telling this to visad who now only stand lyk a statue holding his sister's pregnency report in his palm tightly.. he came to the hospital to took the report of his sister who is pregnent.. visad also had tears in his eyes now he sit in his knees . He never imagine this will happen to her. She is so weak for this. She is pure. And more over she always looks good psrfectly fit abd fine. Then? He looked at rd's broken figure. He too feel broken. He hold rd's solder" did u find any transplant??"He ask rd with concern.. rd only shake his head in answeering no.. visad immidiatly run towards sanyu's room.. he found her room finaly looked at her through the glass door.. tears also fell from his eyes also.. he remove his tears and made a way towards doc cabin.. after entering thecabin"can u please check if my heart is matched with sanyukta aggerwal or not??"
Doc dhrub"but?"
V"please doc"
D"ok i'll chk but I can't transfer u'r heart to her.. it against our rule"
V"no probl just chk it please"Dhrub take some blood sample from him and tell him to wait outside the lab.. after 30min he came with the result.. visad hopefully look at his face.. the doc shake his head"sorry.. result -ve"..
visad's face fall by hearing this.. but he sift his gaze towards the person who talking with the doc now.. visad 1st look at the report then turn his face towards the person..
v"I have to test u'r one randhir"he murmur to himself before planing something in his mind... will she save?? Will it possibl that his heart is matched with her.
Tbc.