Part 103

"PLEASE wake up"he begged.. His eyes filled with tears.. He almost huffed in fear when he heard a voice.."Randhir"sanyukta said while opening her eyes..Rd looked at her face can't believe in the present situation..He immediately pull her up and hug her tight.."Why are u crying all of sudden?"sanyukta ask by his sudden behavior..Rd just can't control his emotion more.. The fear of losing her is captured his heart.. He broke down in more crying.. Sanyukta rub his back in a soothing way.. she has no idea why was he crying like this.. Maybe he had saw something outside.. Which caused him cry.. He dressed in so maybe he saw something bad in outside.."It's ok.. rd..bolo mujhe kya hua? Ro kyu rahe ho tum?"she asked again..Rd broke the hug and cupped her face in his hands and started kissing her all face..Sanyu smile by seeing his innocence.. she sensed something related to her.. may be he saw someone's dead body in the way and fear for her.. as everyone is know they what is going to happen.. she cupped his face and kissed his forehead"I'm fine randhir..don't worry"She assure him that she is fine.. she try to feel that she is fine.. but her mind told her that the time is coming.. the subconscious mind is telling her to spent her life like she wanted to spent.. as god already gifted her some time.. so she can't west it..She pull rd more in her and hug him tightly and starts giving wet kisses in his ear.. rd broke the hug and looked at her eyes"" sanyukta"Sanyukta captured his lips"lets make love again.. please..it feel so good.. I wanna feel it again.. please don't denied.."But before rd reply her she captured his lips and pull him over her..They having another lovemaking session.. the whole room filled with their love.. yes her heart is too weak to bear any stress but the love rd make her make her heart beautiful..Make her more alive.. That's why love called the most beautiful feeling in this world.. It can forget u all the fear u have in u'r heart.. Even if it's the fear of death.. this is the most beautiful feeling that god created.. but along with it he makes women more strong than men.. men pretend to be strong but eventually weak by heart.. but a women always works as a stronger one no matter how weak she is .. no matter how weak her heart is she always consider her self stronger than men.. and they never step back from anything.. rd is strong by heart but sanyukta is more strong than him.. she know she is going to be dead may be in next moment.. but the fear of loosing her make rd weak.. to fill his fear with love she makes love with him.. to give him the memories that lead him with his future.. may be she was not there with him but her love always...