part 32

"Oye chasmiss chalegi mere sath?" Rd ask sanyukta who is busy in eating cack....
s"kaha?"....
rd"parth nd vidushi or unka grp milke samko bas yuhi gappe larane"....
sanyukta think about the last incident"firse bike ride?".....rd"are nhi nhi aj vidusika b'day he to wo log koi park me uska b'day clebrate karna chahta he.or vidusine tujhe bulaya he"....sanyu exitdly"ok me avi ati hu.".....
nd she get ready with in 15min in a white frock with printed red ross in the bottom.... she just clatch her hair.....
s"i'm ready".....
she said to rd tiltng her head slight which added extra cuteness with her look.....
rd"oh my god u look so cute".....s"thnk u".....
rd"bas ek lolipop ki kami he".....now sanyukta understood he tease her..... she try to make an angry face.... but failed.... after 30min they meet with the parth gang.... sanyukta wishes vidusi happy b'day..... also two boys have brought their gf's..... all of them gossipng nd chatting with each other.... parth nd one boy bring chips nd cold drinks nd cack..... all of then enjoying....rd"ok ok listn guys party ice crem k alawa adhura he.so me jake lata hu".....
everyone agreed..... he goes to brought icecream..... sanyukta looked over the park from her seat.... in every bench occupide by a couple..... they laugh.... some of them kiss.... she turn her face to vidusi nd parth.... parth took up vidisi in his lap nd for that vidusi giggle..... he hug her so tight.... he whisper something in her ear for which they meet a eye contact nd vidusy again smile with a shy..... she notice every thing about them . Their lovely talk their laugh in union .their happyly love life . suddenly she started feel bad for herself....even she dont know why..... her smiling face became saddy in a sudden.... suddenly someone poke her by a finger in her head.... nd she looked up....
"kya soch rahi he chassmiss chal aya"rd said with a smile....
nd the lost smile in her face again captured her lips..... rd forward everyone icecream.... last two is left.... he took both nd came nd sit beside sanyu . forward one to her nd gulping another cone in his mouth.... sanyu noded no....rd"kya?".....
s"me icecream nhi khati".....rd"kyu?".....
s"bas aisehi".....
rd"to tera wala me khalu?"......sanyu simply noided yes..... After the party end they both cameback to their room... sanyu fresh up nd went to her room with out uttering anything to rd..rd felt weird.... he also went to his room nd took out his guiter for practice.... sanyukta looked herself in mirror nd sat on the flore nd think herself"kyu?mere sath hi kyu ye hona tha?kya galti kiya tha mene?kyu mujhe dream dekhne ka haq nhi he ?kyu me ek normal larki k tarha bf bana nhi sakti kyu?god tum mere sath aisa kyu kiya?kya bigara tha mene tumhara? Mujhe vi waisa jindegi chahiye jo wo sari larki ji rahi thi. Mujhe vi normal lyf chahiye.mujhe vi meri mom dad ko khus dekhna he naki mujhse chup k rona. kyu kiya apne mere sath aisa"... Nd she suddenly broke down in cry... after few min she felt pain in her heart.... she hold her palm to her chest but still crying... now her heart started paining more... She started huffing badly.... the cell ringing with her mom's no but cant pickup the call.... she is sweating due to huffing .. try to hold phn but failed and broke the glass beside the phn and faint ..