part 75

Sitting beside randhir in the cab sanyukta felt some nurvusness.. rd looked at her tenced face"what happen?"Sanyu shake her head quickly.. Rd hold her join palm which she try to hide in the lap in tentn..
Rd"meri taraf dekho"Sanyu looked at him.. his eyes are so pure.. so much love and concernd for her..
Rd"every thing gonna be alright" sanyu so much try to belive his each and every word he just utter but still an unknown nurvousnsss covered her whole mind.. she put her head in his cheast and closed her eyes"randhir.. I feel so scard now.. don't know why.. can't we go there tomorrow?"Rd hold her more tightly"me hu na? Fir?"Sanyu nooded.. Soon they reach the nirmala hospital.. rd asked in the reception about the doner.. when he got the news from his father soon he inform doc maya about it.. both of the meet doc maya.. maya put her hand on sanyu's solder"r u ok now?"Sanyu nooded yes.. M"good"
Rd"doc app ne sare report chk kar li he na?"
M"ha randhir.. me yeha atehi sb kuch chk kark dekh liya.."She turn her head towards sanyu"u going to be fine soon"Sanyu give a smile"kya me unse milsak ti hu jo mujhe donate karne wala he?"
Rd"no.. me ja ke dekh k ata hu"
S"randhir plz"she pledd
Maya lead them towards the ward at the end of the choridor.. both sandhir saw through a glass.. a grl is lying in the hospital bed and verious machine is connected with her.. and beside her a old women sit and continuously remove her tears.. rd notice sanyu's worried face so he pull her from there..Rd"u stay here.. me ja ke bat kar ti hu"Sanyu is speechless.. rd enter in the ward..Rd"hello"
Oldlady"ji.. app?"
Rd"wo doner.." he hasitate a little.. The old lady again strtd sobbing but removing her tears she came near rd..
oldlady"sorry beta tum hare heart me problm he?"
Rd"nhi aunty.. meri gfk" lowering his eyes as he can't look into that old ladyes teary eyes.. oldlady pointing towards the girl lying in the bed"my grand daughter jo next mahine me 15 sal ki hone wali he.. sorry thi.. pichle do sal se coma me he.. doc bolte he her brain is dead.. but I can saw my bachi breathing.. but now today I realy don't have the money for this large machins.. and if they remove this machins my doll stop breating that time.. she will be dead.. she is a dead body now.. but still she breath.. but when doc told me today morning she never gonna live only went towards the death and told me about a patient who have a heart problm.. or meri bachi ka heart usse match ho rahahe.. to mene socha apni bachi ko to bacha nhi paungi.. par atleast uski heart ko kisi or me jinda..."she stearted crying heardly"I was in a hope that may be someday she wake up.. but"she crying again.. her voice moist rd's eye's also.. the old lady continue"apni bachi ka bday vi mana nhi paungi me" she cover her face and strtd crying more.. suddenly two soft palm hold the old lady's palm.. she remove her palm from her face and remove her tear drops.. "u'll definitly celibrate u'r doll's bday".. hearing the voice rd looked at sanyu who cupped the old lady's face.. and assure her that her grand daughter will be recover soon..
S"she will be alright soon"
Oldlady"tum?"
Sanyu looked at rd"me iss pagal ki gf hu" Oldlady place her palm in her cheek"tumko kya problm he beta?"
S"koi problm nhi he mujhe aunty.. app bas roiye mat.. kuch donate nhi karna parega apki beti ko" Oldlady"but"
S"we'll arrange some money and told some ngo's they will definitly help u.. " the old lady bless her.. both sandhir exit from the word.. rd turn his face to sanyukta where the tear strtd flowing"sanyukta tum. . . " before he complt sanyukta hug him tightly"can u plz just love me more i only need that?"