part 34

rd open his eyes nd saw a beautiful seen infront of him...sanyu is sleeping peacefully.... her mouth is slightly open... one palm is in her one cheek.. some locks are above her forehead....she folded her one leg towards her chest nd one hand hold his left hand..... he slightly remove his hand from hers and he replace some of her locks from her face and placed them behind her ear... and place his one plam in his cheek by supporting his elbow in the bed.. he looked at her cute face... he touch her nose slightly by his thumb nd smile himself.... he some kind of playing with her... he then poke her one cheek with his one finger slightly...
rd"omg! She is so soft"....
then he again did this nd giggle himself..... few soft poking disturb sanyu's sleep... she open her eyes nd saw rd looked at her with his messy hair nd his one finger againg poke her nose....she became hell confused... she sit up nd rubbed her eye by the back of her palm...
s"kya kar rahe ho?".... then she take her goggles and wear it"are bolo vi has kyu rahe ho"....
rd again giggle nd pulled her both cheeks"u r too cute u know?"...
s"hah?"...
rd"ha kya?"....he pull her both cheeks
s"are kya kar rahe ho?dukh raha he"....
rd"ole babbale duke raha he babu ko?"....
nd he giggle nd again pull her cheeks....
s"ruko tum"...
then she also pulled his cheeks with her tiny finger....rd"aaa!meri cheeks kharab mat karo"....
s"kyu?tum jo meri kharab kar rahe ho uska kya?"
Rd"me kuch vi kar sakta hu"
And he again pulled her cheeks
S"ruko tum"
Then he also climbup in the bed and both try to meshup eachother's hair . And finally after 5min of struggleling both give up and both laugh in union . This time rd took out his phn from pocket and click their selfiee
.