Part 98

Few days passed in their own way.. rd try every possibl way to avoid the physical attraction towards sanyukta.. he always try to suppressed his feelings when it grows by looking at her.. some times its very hard for him to suppressed his feelings.. sanyukta never leave a chance to come close to rd and to make rd week.. but rd always end up by loving her in a cute way.. and the time passed.. the way her so called her own heart beat makes her week the more she become desperate towards rd.. what if she lost her last beat in next sec??? how will she die even test the most beautiful feeling of love??? How she die like a vergine... how she just let her feeling hidden inside in her innersole??? It'squite ovious that rd control himself from loving her.. she know he is too much afraid of loosing her.. they went to the hospital for her chk up every day.. sanyukta's parants live in a small appertent in Mumbai.. they too are afraid to going back to Kolkata what if they never spoke the last few wards with her daughter... renuka and hurse traver from Mumbai to delhi in every two day.. everythings going normal from out side.. but from inside everyone is scard of loosing her except sanyukte.. she is only tensed for rd.. when ever she went to doct she saw his pale face.. the fear of loosing her... so she decide today finaly to make love with him.. to give him a little peace before leave.. she know he will try every possibl way to avoid her.. but she will not let him allow today... Rd teach her guiter every even till she felt sleepy.. she is a quick lerner... she catches ever beat quickly.. and when they both play the othersound of world going to stop.. only the tune and their voice ecod every where...Today at even rd playing some thing new and sanyukta showering in washroom.. rd makea new tunetoday.. the most beautiful one.. he always wants his own tune and today he just made it.. he plays it and from washroom sanyukte hear that andthat touch her heart(sandhir bg tune)... she wrapped herself in towel and directly come in hall running by hearing the tune..

S"wow itsbeautiful rd" she said without weasting any tine.. the water drops from her hair she look fresh.. Rd looked at her and freeze by seeing her only in towel..

Rd"sanyukta"he try to speek but his toung gone dry by seeing her like this.

Sanyukta came close to him and sat beside him"ye tumne banaya he na?"

Without looking at her he nooded yes.. he try not to looking at her but she look damn hot .. how he control himself now? She looked just so attractive.. rd wants to kiss her all exposed skin.. wants to suck her skin compltly.. he close his eyes to calm down himself but failed when sanyukta touch his solder.. he looked at her eyes..

S"why don't u look at me rd?"

Rd"sanyukta go and dress up"

S"am I looking bad in it?" Rd only shake his head nodding no..

Sanyukta cupped his cheek"why don't u making love to me rd?"Rd gulpd and stole his eyes from her and turn another side and started playing his guiter again" this is not necessary that u have to make love when u'r in a relationship.. this is not necessary sanyukta.. love only matter.. and being happy.. and I'm very happy with u, without making love.. and I know u do.. then why?"

S"what if I want"

Rd"but I don't.. don't make this heard for me sanyu.. I don't want to regraid".. Rd about to stand up and leave but only caught by her palm in his wrist"I'm all ok rd.. this will not hurm me rd.. don't worry.. I'll be ok"Rd looked at her in a little anger"why don't u understand damn it???"Without ansering her he go from their leaving her in a little pain... why he does not understand the simple thing that she wants to fulfill her all desires before leave.. the fear is going to happen any how..then why not she done every possible things she wants to??