Part 13

Sanyu separate herself from renuka.
re-"what is this rd.behave u'r self."
rd jst open the door nd hold renukas hand nd goes directly in his room.sanyu can guess why was he hyper now . she simply stepped in her room nd prepair juice for three glass nd knock the door"aunty juice.kya me andar ayu?"sanyu ask.
renuka open the door"beta aoo na.she steped in nd imnidiately rd rushed himself from the room towards washroom nd in this action some juice fall on renuka's saree.
"ups.sorry aunty"sanyu said.
"no problm beta come. She took one glass nd place another in the tabl.
"to tum ne usko apna bf bataya clg me sabk samne?"renuka ask in a serious tone.
"no no auntyv.actually yes. I mean aise kuch real nhi he wo wo..."sanyu stammer nd explain her every thing..
renuka jst laugh in her heart out"u r so sweet beta. rd k behaviour ko apne dilpe mat lena. usko gussa jitni jaldi atahe utni hi jaldi chali vi jati he"she said..
she prepair dinner for both of them. nd after one hr she leave.at night.
rd heard some sobbing sound. 1st he ignore then he comeout from his room to see whats going on. he saw sanyu sobbng holding a frame with her hand.he can saw that it's her family photo. She is missing her family. he simply sit beside her.sanyu looked at him with her teary eyes. she remove tears from the back of her palm"sorry tum hara nind kharab kar n k liye"she managed to say in between her sobb..rd walked to his room nd thn came again.. this time he sit near to her. sanyu looked at him confusingly. he handed over a choklet"isse khalo. mom layi thi mere liye. par tum khalo"rd said nd looked at her face.. she looked so cute with her tears also.
"par mujhe to ma baba ki yad aya raha he issi liye ro rahi hu..choklet k liye nhi"sanyu said cutely..
"uff duffer issiliye to de rehahu"rd said nd broke the choklet nd put it in her mouth.."tum vi khao"sanyu said pointng to the choklet..he also eating the choklet..
"dont u dare to think me as u bf"rd said..
"are wo to uss bhaiya se bachne k liye kaha he"sanyu said with a little smile ... rd-"to puri clg k samne bolne ki kya jarurat thi?" S-"mujhe tumhara nam nai pata tha to me kya karti?"
Rd-"pure clg me to or vi larke he.me hi kyu?"
S-"becz u r my roomie.nd dont worry we r in a open relationship..u cn kiss that girl when ever u want..nd u look so cute in kissng"..
she pulled his cheek nd both started gigglng together ...