part 72

Days roll on lyk a sec.. and a unknown fear captured her mind all the time.. the fear of death.. the fear of left everyone behind.. the fear of leaving rd all alone in this world.. She was painting random things thinking of it.. but every thing gone wested.. S"what to do now?"She shout a little.. and the whole class looked at her.. the teacher also looked at her"what happen sanyukta? Why are u shouting?"
"I'm sorry sir.. I should leave now.. i'm not feeling well"saying this she leave the class without any other conversation.. while passing from the ground she saw vidusi is crying alone sitting in the bench..She came near her"kya hua viduahi?"Vidushi looked at her and wipe her tears"nothing. Just leave me alone"
S"u can tell me.. if u feel comfortabl"
V"I douted on parth that may he love someones else and he cheated on me.. so I startd talk to ankit of our class to jelous him.. but later on I came to know that she is his cousin that girl i dout with him.. now few min ago he broke up with me becz i'm talking with ankit.. he did not lyk him much. I hurt him"and she sobbed more
S"hmmm.. don't worry everything gonna be okey" she assure her but not sure of her own line as she have not much idea about brk up and patchup. Sanyu assure her that everything gonna be all right after some time and when vidusi compltly cobvince by her they both leave for their respected resident.. while entering the appertment she got an idea and wait for rd.. Rd came late at even.. Rd"hi"Sanyu did not reply just having her noodles..
Rd"aj noodles banaya he tumne?"Again no reply.. rd kissed her cheeks"gussa ho kya?"Sanyu close the tv and direct went to her room holding the bowl in her hand leaving him all shoke.. At night both eat their dinner in silent.. rd took a glance of her in every sec.. but she eat in all silance without looking at him only concentrate on her own plate.. after finishing her dinner she about to leave the kitchen only hold by rd tightly..
s"it's paining.. leave me" she shout. Rd leave her and hold her by caging her in his arms"what happen?!"
S"nothing"
Rd"why are u behaving so weird then?"
S"leave me" she try to free herself
Rd"1st ans me"
S"i'm not answerable to u"She told him in a rude voice.. though it sounded cute but still it hurt rd a little.. he never exprct this kind of line from her atleast.He release her"may I done something wrong?"he asked
Sanyu turn her face"yes u did.U have lots of gf out there.. how do I trust u that u'r love is true for me?"She know his love is true for her but she need to do this.. she need to free him from this relation for his good only. Which gave him pain later on..
Rd"what do u mean sanyukta?I realy love u"His voice became low.. he also felt lyk crying.. yes he had many relations in past.. but he never have any feeling for any of them.. but for sanyukta it's true..
S"no u don't.. u kissed so many girls.."Before she complt rd hug her from her back"i'm sorry.. plz sorry.. I realy love u.. I love u sanyukta.. I promiss I never ever looked at any other girl from now. I changed. "
S"no.. u go to them.. I don't need u"
Rd"I know u don't need me.. but I need u and I wanna be with u"Sanyu thought this plan is not working so she throw another arrow which boil his blood up.

S"I don't need u beside me.. I.. I have some one who can take care of me well.."Now this is high time for rd.. he broke the hug and face her towards him"who?"Sanyu can hear her heart beat is increasing.. she closed her eyes..
Rd"I asked u who is he?"he is angry now
S"visad"she said taking deep breath.
After hearing this rd leave her arms and throw the rice bowl in the flore.. and went to his room in anger. Sanyu open her eyes and saw the messed up flore.. she utter in a low voice"i'm sorry"