part 50

"Your eyes are so innocent"rd mutter in a sleepy sweet tone which sounded in sanyukta's ear just lyk a whisper of a sweet melody.... sanyu smile shyly....rd"you know u just look inocent lyk gemmyi sulivan (A walk to remember),your eyes are as curious as bela's(twilight),your lips are more beautiful than Rose's lips(titanic)"sanyu smile cutely by hearing this.... rd rub her cheeks with the back of his index fingure"u know when i'm at 8,i've a crush in hermine(harry potter). u know I felt some times I startd loving her. u know sometimes I dream of her. but u know I found someone who is more beautiful than her."....sanyu looked at his eyes whis is fixed in hers. time stops running at the time... they lost in each others that they forgot about the surroundings... rd"do u wanna know who is that beautifull grl apart from hermione?"... sanyu twinckle her eyes nd shake her head...
rd"u".............
Every time everyone complementing her cute nd sweet. but in other way... but today someone complement ing her the most beautifull than his crush.... his childhood crush....this is the most beautifull comment she have till in her life.. nd she is sure this is the last comment she heard in her tiny life time..................
A small heart beat started sound loud in her heart.... she does not know how to react... she even doesnot know she should be happy or sad... as in this teenager life every singl girl want a bf lyk him... every damn grl wanna be a part of his life... now today he complement her as the most beautiful grl in his life.... bt how she should react?as she know her life span is low than any thing.. how could she broke someone others heart who startd compairing her with his childhood dream grl.... Rd give a smile to her"I think I startd lyking u sanyukta".... a lone tear drops from her eyes in his cheeks.... she rub her tears with the back of her hand nd separate herself... yes crying is dangerous for her health but today she can't help herself from crying.... rd panicked to she her lyk this...rd"sanyu kya hua"... before he get his ans sanyu run from his room nd locked herself in her room... a pain stard again in her cheast..... For some reason she again blam today god for making her life lyk this  .. this much small....
Tbc

Atlast reach 50 .. thank u guys for the support . Hope u guys enjoying it in your own way.. thnk u again    ..