@jesusfreak123

Author: jesusfreak123

Favorite Song: "It's hard for me to pick, but my favorite right now is Jesus Freak by the Newsboys."

Favorite Authors: "My favorite authors on wattpad are: seg2k16, HaddieHarper, and my favorite published authors are: C.S Lewis & Curtis Jobling."

Other Info: "My favorite color is yellow and I enjoy reading and writing on Wattpad, and in real life. I hope to inspire others in my writing."

Favorite Bible Verse: "Jeremiah 31:25" ["I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." -- NIV]

About Their Faith: "I display my faith through my writing and through how I talk to people, especially my best friend/ sister seg2k16. I am still struggling, but I know God has everything in control"

Wattpad & Faith: "Wattpad made me realize that there are so many Christian authors and that the Spiritual genre really needs a leg up, especially for the Christian community"

God-Centric Stories on Wattpad: "My first story that I posted that was God-centric was The Lost Get Found. As of now, I am working on the sequel called the Lost Get Saved and soon I hope to write, the 3rd book, The Lost Get Redeemed."

Future God-Centric Stories: "I plan to revise my first book and then complete the Lost Get Saved and have The Lost Get Redeemed posted by August I am also hoping to have new covers and trailers for my books."

Thank you so much to @jesusfreak123 for agreeing to participate, and I hope that you all will check her out if you haven't before already! Don't forget to submit your own entries for this!