@Kayla-Writes

Username: Kayla Smart (Kayla-Writes)

Favorite Song: "Believer by Kutless and also What Faith Can Do by them. Penholder by Flyleaf is my life song."

Favorite Author: "There's really a lot of writers from the Bible that I love. Paul, John, whoever wrote the book of Ruth... I also gain encouragement from CS Lewis."

About me: "I'm a writer for God. I want to try my best in putting Him in my work so that it will touch someone who needs it. I love the ones in my life, and I pray for my enemies. I just want everyone to come know the Lord as well as I do and strive to keep deepening their walk with Him."

Favorite Verse: "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Faith: "I live knowing we are in the last days. I came to faith when I was young. I have always been a sensitive person, so when I went to the right church, I gave my life to Him. My testimony is that He gave me visions right after I was saved and the Lord promised me something that only I can do, and I'm still holding to that promise today."

Faith and Wattpad: "Wattpad helped me by being a platform in which I can share my work. Through my devotional studies, I have been able to learn more about God's Word and it's so fulfilling and helps strengthen my faith in Him."

Christian Works: "I want to say all my works have God in them. Most notably is Sunday School Lessons, but the rest all have ties to Him."

Future Christian Works: "I have many plans, but the biggest of all is the fantasy book series in which my testimony comes from. It's still being written, so it will be out when God deems it ready."