@mercywriter

Username: mercywriter

Favorite Song: "No Gray by Jonathan McReynolds -I recommend this song to anyone who may have been backsliding. Or isn't holding steadfast to God's plan for them because they want to do the things of this world."

Favorite Authors: maryyy_2020 on Wattpad. She is like already my best friend on Wattpad and writes Christian romance books."

Random Facts: "I love to write while listening to music. Sometimes, the lyrics can inspire your next upcoming book or chapter. I am a minimalist. I like to make YouTube videos and will be having a series called 'The Word' on my channel where I will talking about Christianity and anything that relates to that. Channel name is 'Just Mercy'."

Favorite Bible verse: Colossians 3:2 "Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth."

Faith: "I have been in a christian family ever since I was born. But I never really had a personal relationship with him. Until June 21,2015 when I gave everything to God according to Matthew 11:28 "Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."I suffered with depression and suicidal thoughts so I just allowed God to take control of it all. And I have never regretted my action that day."

Wattpad: "Thank the LORD for this amazing app/website/social interaction platform. Wattpad has been a light into allowing me to share my beliefs with people who also have the same beliefs as I do. I can interact with people who have thoughts to embark on growing our journey with God."

Current Books: "I have a sequel to one of my previous christian romance novel that is already out 'God is in Control' so I am currently working on that. And for my devotional, 'A teen's bible: Guide to Christendom', I will just post the videos of my series 'The Word'. And all of my stories are God-Centered."

Plans for the future: "I haven't really thought about it because I let God lead me to what he wants me to impact the society 'Wattpad' on."