@iJesusFreak

Username: Ariella (iJesusFreak)

Favorite song: "Defender by Kings Kaleidoscope and Can You Hold Me by NF"

Favorite Books: "In general is Map of the Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell but on wattpad it is Music Therapy by brands52."

Other stuff: "I am a twin. I just graduated from high school. My intended major in college is fashion design. I sing and play guitar."

My favorite Bible verse:"Romans 12:2 Be not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind that may prove what is that good and perfect and acceptable will of God."

My Testimony: "I grew up in church. I always loved it from the beginning. I got baptized when I was about thirteen. Not long after that, I started dealing with temptation a lot. I started becoming addicted to pornography. I was ashamed and I didn't tell anyone about it. But I was still determined to be a child of God. I thought I wasn't worthy but I soon repented and I gave my life fully to God about two and a half years ago. I am still dealing with my addiction but I know that with the help of God I am overcoming it. I know this because every day it holds less appeal to me. I know that I can truly overcome that part in my life because I trust God."

Wattpad and Faith: "At first I didn't post anything Christian related. I had other things that I eventually took down. I was inspired when I discovered there were other Christian writers to input my own works. I took one of them down but the other one is still there. I love reading the works of other Christian writers."

My stories: "I am currently writing a story called Before the Rooster Crows. Its sort of a Christian Dystopian story in which religion becomes illegal in America. I also have many poems that I've done."

Future Stories: "In the future I plan to finish Before the Rooster Crows and update a new story called Positive Size. Its not exactly a Christian story but it focuses on self image and acceptance. Its a subject that I feel so strongly about. Its going to be a whole series."