Part 16

It all started during middle school.

Everyone had their game on every single day by either having posh outfits, new updated gadgets, whatsoever.

You were never interested in those things, but in order for you to actually survive, you'd try to fit in the best you could.

Luckily, you got into a group of friends who were rather a similar case to those you've seen in Mean Girls, but no exaggerated pink wednesdays or posh mansions. Just plain dirty mouthed people.

"Ugh, i've gained so much today from all that carb i've had. I regret having dessert." Eunah said.

"As long as you get into your physical routine with Jihyuk, that shouldn't matter right?" Hyorin winked at Eunah as she hit her elbow.

"I really don't want to talk about him right now, anyways, ____, has your hymen reached a peak already?" Eunah said to you as she drank a slim tea drink.

"You mean, had sex right?"

"Uh, duh?" Hyorin said.

Being the innocent you are, of course, you felt stupid not knowing such terms but, one thing's for sure, you're not getting anything inside of you just yet.

"Totally."

Hyorin and Eunah gasped, "who's the lucky guy?"

"Is it really that necessary for you guys to know?" you cupped your cheeks and gave a false smile.

"Unless it's a lie, that is." They laughed.

Being the anxious you already are, you quickly scanned the room and found someone who's not worth asking.

"Taekwoon."

They both widened their eyes and gasped, "You mean, our school Taekwoon?"

You nodded.

"Girls, i've got to go, monthly dues."

"Oh sure, need a pad? Or should I ask Taekwoon for help?" they giggled.

"Shut up." You threw a dirty piece of tissue on them and made your way to the toilet.

Quickly shutting the door and praying on your knees, you said to yourself,

"Oh God, I hope they don't ask him anything, or not even find out."

You doubtly thought here and there, but ended up just risking it. You'd figure something out if things go wrong.

You got up to your knees and looked at the mirror.

"Wow, I sure.. have gained.."

Being from a good 45kg you are to a 55kg in a month's due was so surprising for you.

Giving a quick thought of what you ate just a few seconds ago,

A hamburger with a side of fries, 5 cuts of kimbap, a small side of spicy rice cakes, a bottle of apple juice with a small tiramisu dessert.

You felt so guilty, you decided to purge it out your system.

It hurt, a lot.

But you said to yourself,

"No pain, no gain."

You shoved in two fingers and started gagging till you reached your extent.

It was tiring. Your whole face was red and you felt weak.

But again you said to yourself,

"That's your punishment, _____, for being such a fatass."

Cleaned yourself up, and got out of the toilet looking like nothing has happened, and continued classes.