Part 3

You hid behind Haeun the whole time and just thought of something suddenly.

Before you could get to class, you pulled Haeun to the nearest corner and asked her,

"I wanna ask you something.."

She looked at you, shocked by the sudden pull,

"Sure. What is it?"

"How did you know I was in the clinic? Who told you I was there?" you asked.

"A few girls saw you being carried by some dude, his name was Taekjun? Taekbung? I don't know. Then I had to rush to see you and maybe him too, but I didn't see him at all."

You had no idea who he was so you just nodded your head and finally went to class.

As you go to your seat, you were shaking and nervous that Jihyuk might see you, but to your surprise, he wasn't there at all, neither was his gang.

But when you looked back, you saw this guy who looked badly injured with a bruise by his cheek and a black eye.

You didn't know why but, you had a sense of concern and worry about him.

The professor then knocked on your table, shocking you and scaring you, making your shake even more.

"Well, well, Ms. ___, you seem nervous. Hopefully your nervousness doesn't mess up with my expectations of you for this test."

You looked around, everyone was staring at you.

Everyone seemed to be whispering about you.

You looked at the teacher's face and realised his bad stare at you.

You almost started tearing up and stood up from your seat and ran away from class.

As you ran the corridor, there were students who looked at you and started talking about you,

"what the fuck..", "piece of shit", "slut", etc.

you heard hurtful words and decided to just run to the rooftop.

You went to a corner where no one would see you and cried.

"Why did that have to happen? Why.. just why..."

You cried so loud that you didn't hear footsteps coming closer to you.