Part 6

Bell rang and everyone got back to their classes.

He held your hand and walked you straight back to class.

Still startled by what he said, you blushed and tried to hide that smile.

As you entered, you notice your classmates look at you, judging you hard.

"You're fine now right?" Taekwoon asked.

You nodded.

He patted your head and said,

"Good. Go to your seat now."

You walked to your seat and started to take out your notebooks.

Just then, you realise someone sitting in front of you, staring deeply into your eyes.

It was your gay classmate, Hakyeon.

"So, miss slut-whore-bitch-whatsoever your name is, how dare you go fuck Jihyuk and date my Taekwoon?" he looked at you with a nasty grin.

You just ignored him and placed your books on the table and started reading.

Hakyeon pulled down your book and gave you an annoyed smile,

"I'll wait for your answer, but just make sure you're staying away from my Taekwoonie. or you're dead."

He flipped his fabulous bangs and walked away while swaying his booty side to side.

Your professor called out your name and told you to head to the counselor's office. You stood and nodded and did as said.

As you head to the counselor's office, Sir Lee Hongbin (also known as Hongbean because of his shockingly sexy biceps) smiled at you and asked you to have a seat.

As you seated, you realise the person right infront of you,

Jihyuk.

"Now, now. I want both of you to be brutally honest to all my questions. But i'll ask alternatively."

Jihyuk looked at you as if he was trying to tell you to play along what he says, and if you don't, you're seriously gonna be buried alive.