Part 12

(September it seems hahaha its been idk how long but lets see if i can still make the story go well)

-

2:30pm, It was Haeun's birthday. You went to go check your phone and damn,

30 missed calls and 10 messages.

All from Haeun.

"____!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL YOU"

"YA, WHERE THE HELL R U OMG" and so on.

and her final message,

"you know what nvm. seems like you forgot. Taekwoon's here so its fine. thanks anyways."

Holy crap, what the fuck have I done.

You hurriedly ran to the closet and just chose a random set of clothes. Didn't even bother showering. All that matters now is you still catch up with her, and perhaps, Taekwoon.

You finally arrived at the meeting place, Starbucks. Looking around, she wasn't there, nor was Taekwoon.

Calling her wasn't really an option because she didn't answer.

You searched back and forth, no luck. Until,

"J-Jihyuk?"

Fuck, this rapist is here too?

"Oh, hey, ____." and as he walked near to you, you mived further away and tried to avoid him, but he just went past you.

With a confused face, you just glanced at him thinking, "Did that just--"

"_____!!!!!!"

Yuup, that's Haeun alright.

As you turned to face her, she slapped you really hard, it caused a big red patch by your cheeks, and immediately hugged you.

"I'm so mad at you right now but I still love you!" Haeun hugged you so tight, you were unable to breathe.

Taekwoon just looked at you and smirked.

This idiot..

"I'm so sorry Haeun, I didn't wake up on time. And plus, SOMEONE got into my house and didn't even bother giving me my good 8 hour sleep." you gave Taekwoon the signal.

"Are you serious? Who on ear---"

"ANYWAYS, we're not here to talk about that. What have you guys done without me and how did this rat get invited?"

"Oh, we just happened to find ourselves in the same coffee shop and decided to hang, since you never came." she smiled.

"Now that i'm here, let's go somewhere! My treat!" you cligned onto Haeun's arm.

Taekwoon just walked away with both his hands in his pocket.

"Ya, aren't you coming?" you asked.

"Nope." he replied.

"Plus, doesn't seem like you'd want a rat to be between you both."

Well, that was rather, harsh.

"Damn," Haeun looked at you. "It's so cold all of a sudden."

You knocked her head, "Oh shut up."

Both of you decided to go to the amusement park and literally rode every single ride there was, kiddy or scary. Even the boring ones.

For dinner, you decided to treat her to a street food mania.

"Why do you want to make me fat on my birthday, ____? I really hate you." Haeun pouted.

"Well, you'd probably prefer a bunch of cauliflowers, cabbage chips, radish juices, or maybe a tomat---"

"Okay, okay. Just this once. I'm trying to shed off pounds for someone." she blushed and turned away.

"Oh my god, seriously?! WHO IS IT?" you tried shaking it off of her.

She wouldn't budge, "Soon, i'll tell you~" she smiled and ran for the first rice cake stall.

"___, I WANT THIS!" she mouthwd to you and pointed.

Well, no choice. But, even if you were to think about it, you may already kind of figured it out. But, guessing wouldn't lead you anywhere so you just forgot about it.

"By the way," you scratched your head, "when I was looking for you, I saw someone."

"Was it Sanghyuk?" she grinned.

"Huh? Why Sanghyuk?"

"Oh, you know, he's the new craze of the school. Everybody's head over heels for him, but he's so witty and, terribly unhilarious."

"Ah, you mean your crush?" you smirked.

"What? Just because I said I wanted to lose weight for someone didn't mean it would be the first guy I mention." she replied as she poked through the rice cake.

You laughed, "anyways, it was Jihyuk."

"FUCK." Haeun dropped her stick as she was about to eat it.

"Are you okay?! Are you harmed?!" she looked at you left to right.

"Yeah, I am. But, it's weird.."

She stuffed her mouth with food, a mumbled voice, "What's weird?"

"He just walked past by me without any intentions of whatsoever."

"Really? Well, that's seemingly better than hurting you again."

Haeun's right. It is better.

After the whole eating competition you had, stuffing each other's faces with junk food, you were super filled and headed home after dropping Haeun home.

"Thank you for such a great day, ___. I'm glad to have a friend like you." she made a heart with her hands.

"You're gay." you laughed.

and waved goodbye.

As you walked home, there's only one thing in your mind.

Jihyuk.

It still confuses your mind thinking as to why.

Why did he do that?

Why did he just leave?

Does it have something to do with Taekwoon?

Or did he just really change?

[YAAAAAY HUHU SORRY FOR A LONG COMEBACK BUT HAHA

i hope u guys still look upto it~]