Part 7

"So, Jihyuk, tell me your side of the story." Sir Hongbin asked.

Jihyuk gave the "i'm innocent" expression to him saying,

"What you think you saw, isn't true. That's not me. Why does everyone think i did it? I was just by the hallway walking to class then everyone started appearing infront of me asking if I banged her. Heck, I don't even know who she is."

Your blood was boiling. You wanted to burst out and just stab him with a knife.

At the same time, you were scared, terrified. You wanted to admit things. But you knew what Jihyuk was capable of.

"Very well then." said Sir Hongbin.

He looked at you, "___?"

You were clenching your fist as tight as possible. Biting your lip to the point that it hurts. And tears almost going down your eyes.

"Miss ___? I need an answer."

You couldn't help it anymore. You stood up and looked at Jihyuk with disgust and anger.

"You? Big fat flying piece of fuck."

Sir was surprised and said, "___! Your langua---"

Jihyuk looked at you as if he was in complete shock.

"Stop trying to be an innocent ass when your cover is already blown. I wish I could just stab you and send you to hell. But I wouldn't want to meet you there. So here's a rather taste of it."

You punched him so hard on his face that his nose cracked and started bleeding.

He was shocked, so was Sir Hongbin. Jihyuk touched his nose and saw there was blood and suddenly collapsed.

"MISS ___!"

You looked at Sir fiercely with tears rolling down your face and ran out of the room to your class.

It was just dispersal time and you hurriedly grabbed your bag and ran away from school as fast as possible.

Meanwhile, Taekwoon looked for you. He went to the counselor's office finding Sir trying to bring Jihyuk back to his senses.

Sir looked at Taekwoon, "Oh God, Taekwoon, I'm glad you--"

"Where the fuck is ___?"

"She left but can you please just hel--"

Taekwoon closed the door and gave a small laugh.

"Good job, ___."

He ran as fast as he could to find you. He went to your class, the clinic and the library until he saw you through the window running out the school gate.

Faster than lightning, he ran to where you were, and stayed behind you. He quietly followed you to where you were headed to.

Until you heard footsteps following you. You didn't know who it was, neither did you want to know.

You walked a bit faster, so did Taekwoon.

You removed your backpack while facing front and bought it close to your chest and turned back, swinging the bag to the person's face.

Taekwoon then grabbed the bag and threw it to the floor and pulled your arms, wrapping it around him.

"T-t-taek.. woon..-ah?.." you whimpered.

"You did well today." He patted your head.

"I'm proud of you."

You cried your heart out and stayed in that position for a minute.

Then he held your face and kissed your forehead.