Part 11

Short one again, i'm sorry. I didnt properly save the real version but I tried to recollect most of the plot :(((

-

Wide-eyed, you stood up, took your kimchi box and ran to the bathroom, locking it as tight as possible.

You placed the kimchi by the washing machine, looked at the mirror and saw yourself redder than a tomato.

Left to right, you slapped yourself. Throwing a huge outbreak in the bathroom and talked to yourself.

"Shit! Did I let off myself that easy? Oh my gosh, my heart..

But.. I did.. maybe.. want more.. of that act--

NO, ___! Stop! He's a ruthless playboy. Yes. He's a rude, uncaring, disrespectful, kiss-stealing, yet ridiculously handsome, warm hearted, soft lipped, gorgeous creature who came from hell to seduce me and bring me with him! Fu---"

You stopped as soon as Taekwoon knocked at the bathroom door.

In a soft voice, "Hey ___-ah, i'll be going."

You stood by the door and placed your ear on the door to hear if he actually left.

Slowly, you opened the door and saw no sign of him anymore.

In relief, you walked to the kitchen and placed the kimchi in the fridge, and you noticed an item by the kitchen table.

"I'm sorry." was written on a sticky note which was stuck on a shockingly mysterious looking box.

You opened the box and saw a necklace with your initials on it.

Then all of a sudden, you get a flashback.

**It was a mixture of you raging at someone, big flashy lights, and a person crying right beside you saying,

"It's all because of me.",

begging for forgiveness, holding your hands tightly.

And you didn't remember any more of it.

As you remembered the incident, you suddenly fell to your knees and collapsed.

Until, someone caught you right before you hit yourself on the ground.

It was Taekwoon.

He carried you to your bed and tucked you in. He stroked your hair softly and whispered,

"I'm so sorry." and left your room.

-

The next morning, waking up with a headache wasn't as pleasant. You looked at your alarm clock and realised,

"Wow, it's already 2:30 pm?!"