Part 5

Jihyuk and his fellow gang members stared at you and smirked like the joker from batman, until they saw Taekwoon beside you giving them the death stare.

Their smiles turned into scared expressions and slowly backed away.

However, this didn't stop the commotion between other students in the hallway.

You heard one girl whisper to her friend,

"Oh my God, it's true.. they are dating. Aren't they?",

and the other one,

"did you see that video of her? Why would she bang Jihyuk if she's with Taekwoon?"

her friend replied, "What'd you think? She's a slut that's why."

They looked at you and laughed.

You wanted to run again but no can do.

Taekwoon held as tight as he can to stop you from doing so.

You were getting so embarrassed and angry at those hurtful comments you hear, that you wished the whole world just ended.

But, as you were halfway the corridor, Taekwoon suddenly stopped.

You wondered why you both remained still, and, in the middle of the corridor.

Students started looking at you.

Laughing, giggling, chattering bullshit.

You looked at Taekwoon and tried to signal him to move.

But he wasn't daring to and is still holding tightly onto your wrists.

Until, all of a sudden, you were once again pulled closer to him, lifting up your chin with his soft, gentle fingers and leaned into your lips, eventually ending up in a kiss.

Everyone was shocked.

Phones were being held up, photos getting taken, people whispering (again).

Taekwoon suddenly said infront of you,

"I'm gonna protect you. Trust me."

You wanted to badly leave this humiliating situation, but you got shocked and remained still by the continuation of Taekwoon's words,

"Because I love you."