Part 2

___ - your name
-
You woke up, realising you were in the school's clinic.
In just a millisecond, you remembered every single thing that happened.

The pain, the anger, the stupidity of how everything came to be.

You heard someone call your name, and you jumped away from the bed, going into a dark corner where you just curled yourself into a ball and started crying.
You heard this person going closer to you, knelt down beside you and touched your shoulder,

"Don't touch me!"

you screamed.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's me ___-ah!"

You looked at them, it was Haeun, your bestfriend.

You quickly fell into her arms and hugged her so tight, and cried and cried and cried.

"ya, ___-ah, what on earth happened to you?!" Haeun said.

You couldn't talk at all because you kept losing breath as you cry.

"Okay, okay,"

Haeun held your shoulders,

"inhale, exhale."

you went along with her but you started bawling again.

"Okay, just cry all you want right now and explain everything once you've settled down."

After a few minutes, you've finally calmed down and slowly explained the story to Haeun.

"Oh my fucking god. Jihyuk fucking raped y---",

"Shhhh. Shut up. Nobody knows yet, i hope."

Haeun looked confused,

"But, you said someone helped you right? Do you know who it was?"

"No, I still don't have a good memory of who it was. But it seemed like a guy who was tall, had skin as white as snow, and had really soft hands.."

Haeun shaked your body with two hands on your shoulders,

"What if, this is like those dramas where a handsome prince saves you from rotten scoundrels and eventually you fall in lov--"

You hitted her head,

"are you serious?"

The school bell rang and it was time for class.

"___, let's go or we'll miss the test."

You shook your head because you were scared to face the outside.

"What if.. people know then they judge, and what if Jihyuk's outside, then the video already spread and--"

Haeun threw your bag at you,

"shut up. now who's the one thinking like it's a drama? I'll protect you, I promise."

You were scared but, you just took the risk and trusted Haeun with your life.