Yes, its offical!

Start from the beginning

"Hello", I said faintly.

"Hey it's me, Ella I can't do this anyway it's too much for me.. I need you more importantly I need my mom", he said emotionally.

"Just calm down and take a deep breath. You need to get some sleep for tomorrow okay... Everything's going to be alright. Just remember your mom would have wanted you to achieve amazing this in life so don't dwell on the past but look forward to the future", I said.

I heard Emma saying, " preach baby girl... Preach ".

"Ella.. You are an amazing person thanks so must for being there for me .. I love you so much and I can't wait to call you mine", he said in a husky tone.

"It's a pleasure... Go get so sleep you have a big day ahead of you .. Love you loads... Bye", I said.

"Bye", he returned.

"Who was that?",I suddenly heard someone say.

Hudson I replied... "Oh ok".

~~~~

I heard my alarm go off so I quickly hopped out of bed and searched for my phone.
I turn off my alarm and start to get ready as quietly as I can I get my clothes and bikini and get dressed in the bathroom. When I can out of the bathroom I see... All my besties lying on the floor fast asleep. I checked my phone and I still have twenty minutes left so I tool a permanent marker and drew mustaches and unibrow's on their faces ... :)

I walked down stairs grabbed my beach bag, surf board and my all- ready made smoothie.. "Thanx mom". I was heading towards the door and was soon stopped by my brother James.

"Where you going to", He asked.

"The beach", I replied showing no emotion.

"Why?", he questioned.

"To catch the swell.. Duh", I said starting to get annoyed.

"With who?", he carried on asking.

"Are we in a police station 'coz I feel like I'm getting interrogated?!?", I said annoyed and grabbed the door knob.

"So sorry for asking", he said sarcastically. Ella.. I'm watching you !

"Whatever", I shouted back at him.

I walked down to the beach and waited a bit. There where a couple of people around but not a lot. I drank my smoothie and to my surprise Hudson was standing right there.

"Hi", I said while standing up hugging him.

"Hey", he said.

* Awkward Silence *

"Race you down to the water", he shouted while running towards the sea.

"Ahh", I moaned.

I dipped my feet into the warm water and my mind was set free. We quickly paddled out to the beak and just sat on our boards chatting. The swell was tiny so we didn't really catch anything.

"I'm so sorry for pressuring you to be my girlfriend... I'm just stressed about my family right now.. I'm so sorry", he apologized.

"No don't be.. You need someone there for you and I feel like it's time to tell each other exactly how we feel", I said.

He looked at me with a confused face and I couldn't help but grin at him.. Why does he have to be so hot ?!? Anyway ...

"I love you and you know that", he stated.

And those couple of words made butterflies fly around my stomach. What I was going to tell him would be a shock to the world.

"Ella, would you do me the honor of being my princess?", he asked.

Yes! Yes! Yes!, I screeched.

The look on his face was priceless. I didn't care what people where going to think I'm in love and that's all that matters. I leaped onto his board and hugged him. He really needed love in his life right now... Yes it's official...
Princess and Prince Charming ;)

A/N:
Wow what a chapter.. Thanx so much to all the peeps that have been reading, voting and commenting on my book I really appreciate it so much... Plz can you help me get more followers and viewers because I really want to inspire people with this book..xxxMegz