Wedding: 21

Kyles p.o.v.

Its been about six months since I have been marked. Me and Derrek have been wedding planning and we finally just finished with the practice wedding thing. (A/N I really cant remember what that's called, sorry!) I'm so excited for the wedding to! Kaia will be the flower girl and Louie and Maxie will both carry one ring they are so cute and learned how to talk in much better sentences.

The kids are now two and they are growing up to fast. I need them to stay with me forever! I refuse to ever let them go! They will be mine forever.

Derrek said that he wont let either of us have a bachelor party. He said he would get too jealous. But I most likely would have been too. Its the night before the actual wedding and Derrek is being clingy because he wont get to see me for a few hours and I just tangled myself up in him and inhaled his sent which slowly lolled me to sleep.

When I woke up we had to go to the pack house and separate from each other to get ready. Leia was there waiting with my tux. She helped me get into it and style me hair. She had been at it for an hour and a half 'Perfecting me.' As she put it.

By the second hour she had finish and was putting a spell that was supposed to make me more irresistible, and that it did. Finally when the music stared my heart was pounding. Since my dad was hopefully dead I was walked down the isle by no one. As sad as that is I didn't mind I am getting fucking married by the one man I love and that loves me back. I slowly walked to the alter.

The music stopped and the priest said "Friends, we have joined here today to share with Kyle Andrews and Derrek Jackson an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one.

The priest said what we need to repeat and we did.

I, Derrek, take you, Kyle , to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both live.

I, Kyle, take you, Derrek, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both live.

Now the grooms have some vows to say.

Derrek nodded and started "Kyle, I know when we first met I was a complete ass, I drove you to suicide and cheated on you when I was supposed to be faithful and loveing. I know I can never undo what I did I just hope we can move past that and start fresh with a loving family. I promise I will keep you happy to the best of my ability and when we are in our old age, covered in wrinkles, and on the brink of death I will still love you and complement you for your great looks. Kyle I will always love you."

He finished and the priest motioned for me to begin. "Derrek, I know you made mistakes but we all do. Nobody's perfect but you apologized and knew your mistake so I forgive you knowing is a step towards fixing and you did. I know I will love you regardless of what you do and look like. Regardless of everything I know I will love you, it devastates me that I nearly gave this up with suicide and never gave you a chance. I am so happy that lived to love you and I had our lovely children." I was crying onto my card of vows. I wiped them off and looked up to see manly man Derrek crying.

The priest said for Louie and Maxie to bring up the rings. The gave them to the parent and we extaneged them. The priest finally said " I now pronounce you Husband and Husband, You may now kiss the groom."

So we did until my lunges ached for air, the pack clapped and cheered for there newly wed Alpha. We danced and ate then headed to our plane flight to Hawaii. Derrek brought the kids so we could have family time. I am a happily wed to a perfect man and I have beautiful children. I recently gave Louie his protection necklace so he would always be safe. I rested my head on Derrek's shoulder and stayed like that for a hour on the plane. Before we all fell asleep, I'm so happy I have my 'Big Bad Alpha.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY IT IS OVER HORARY THE END XOXOXO Not to worry those of u that actually liked it (for some strange reason) there will be other storys in this soon to be series (hopefully I don't forget to keep writing) it will be called the ultimate sacrafice and it will be out shortly so yea byeee. EDIT: sequels first chapter is out l

-Destroyerkid