Like hell :5

Kyles p.o.v.

I was sitting in a hollowed out tree pondering life choices regarding my pack and mate. I was still sitting when I heard some people(A.k.A. my pack) walking around the place I was sitting. 'Aw shit they found me this is it I'm a gonner.'

"That little shit is making me miss time with my mate" Said one guy.

"You can say that again. Why dosent he just kill him and wait for his second chance mate?" Said a second guy.

Man it's to bad I could have been accepted by Derrek. I could have punished these people for treason. Well Wishful thinking.

"Do you smell that?"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. God damn. I pulled my body closer to the back of the trunk. I heard feet stop right next to the trunk. Next thing I know there are two heads and four arms in my little formerly safe haven.

I was being pushed and pulled around the forest getting closer to the border of the pack. 'Of course wolf you decide to come RIGHT NEXT TO THE FRIGGEN PACK HOUSE!' He just snorted and said 'You know our mate could help...'

Ha yes mate... That's what he is to me. I know I had entered the pack territory when I was greeted by Archer and Chris. I just Kept my head low and let the two guys direct me. I smelt him before I seen him.

He dashed out of the house and embraced me in a soul crushing hug. I growled and pushed him off of me, only to be pulled back and pushed through the pack house and up the stairs.

I could tell that he is the only one at this end of the house there are three doors. He opened one and pushed me into the room/mini apartment. " The room next to this one is mine and if you need any thing just say so. The door is dead bolted so don't even try."

I just sat there quietly not saying anything. He sighed and shook his head then left. Well life is gonna suck for a while... I hope you are happy Jericho because I sure ain't.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry this chapter took so long I had a major case of writers block any who comment and talk or do something and if you do I will put something special in the next chapter.... I have been working on this special something for a while and its almost done so ya.... Bye

-Destroyerkid