Heh Whoops: 13

Kyles p.o.v.

I was a sniveling mess when I got to Em's house. I beat on her door " I swear to god if you don't open this door I will break it down!" I screamed

I heard food steps and the door unlocking. I wiped my eyes and rubbed my face. "I swear you suck at listening."

She smirked in brought me inside her little house. I explained what was happening. She nodded the said, "Well maybe you should go back and confront him, but first have this amazing necklace!"

She flashed upstairs then back down with an amazing necklace it had a blue crystal with a silver chain! My eyes bulged out of my head and I slowly reached for it. When it was in my hand it seemed warm to the touch.

I hugged her and said thank you. She kinda pushed me outside, but hey I got me some ba-bling! I started on my walk back to the pack house.

I was at the border and I heard a worrier run towards me. I cowered back as the wolf shifted into Chris. I swallowed hard as he stepped towards me with a murderous glint in his eyes. I tried to talk but he said" Aw dang I couldn't save the alphas mate in time he got murdered by some rouges."

I was sweating and my necklace was getting hotter and started shining dimly. He lunged for me but I put my hand up to block him but what I did not expect is a flash of blue light to flare up and block him from advancing any further.

He pound at the invisible barrier. I stood up and and took a cautious step forward. He got pushed back. Sweet a bully blocker!

He screamed and cursed me as I ran past him to the house. I ran inside and to my/our room. I wasn't even up the stairs to our little area when I smashed into Derrek, literally. He hugged me and brushed my hair back out of my eyes. "I thought I lost you again." He murmured on my neck.

I pulled him to our room and sat down. He explained what had happened and apologized a few times. We cuddled all night and watched Netflix. Soon I started drifting off.

~~~~Kyles dream~~~~~

I woke up in a field. I seen em' float down on a cloud. I tilted my head but didn't speak. She gave me a small smile and touched down in the middle of the field.

"Child," She said in a voice that wasn't hers. "Don't look so surprised I only took on this mortal form to walk among you, my children."

She paused,"I am the moon goddess. " he started to shine and was replaced with the woman I seen when I chose death or mate. "I was personally asked to give you that necklace by your mother." I gasped and said "mommy" in a course whisper.

She nodded and continued. "It harbors your emotions and resonates them into power, it is impossible to be torn off."

"Now child, I must leave for your mate needs you."

The landscape faded into black and I woke up.

~~~~~~~End of dream~~~~~~

Derrek ran in and said "Kyle they're coming we need to prepare!" He pulled me up and towards the safehouse.

I jerked my hand back, "Who!" I practically screamed. He ushered me along then said "The rouges who threatened the pack." That's all I needed to know I needed to get going. I hope we can be ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER! Hope you enjoyed :O and see yall later!

-Desteoyerkid