I love this man!:15

Kyles p.o.v.

Ugh... What is that sound. Beep Beep Beep. Oh god did I commit suicide again. No,I feel different this time more... Tired than sore. I cracked my eyes open. It was pretty dark. I mean still pretty bright but its not too dark.

I looked over too a drooling Derrek. I sighed "Common big boy," I rubbed his face a little but didn't wake him up. I shook my head, and kissed him. He stared kissing me back pretty soon. I opened my eyes to see Derrek's Blue ones.

I broke the kiss and said" You look sleepy get in my bed," " No sex though sorry." He chuckled.

He got in the bed and cuddled me"I love you." I mumbled

I heard something I have always wanted to here after that" I love you too."

~~~~~Morning Time!~~~~~~

I woke up in his arms and smiled.

"HE SAID HE LOVES US JERICHO!"

"I KNOW I MATE IS ACCEPTING US!"

I giggled and Derrek pulled me closer. I turned around to see him looking back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid on his chest. I took a deep breath of his wonderful smell. Someone walked in and me and Derrek growled at the same time.

It was Leia, I blushed and hugged my face into Derrek. She said" Kyle yesterday what did you do?" I hummed and said" When?"

She said "When you cast a spell of some sort. I felt a power surge."

It all came rushing back like a nightmare. I balled my fists and clutched Derrek. " Derrek was killed." I whispered "And I brought him back..."

Leia paled and said" I need to know exactly what you said..."

"Its hazy... But I think it was 'Sicut anima unitur corpori coniuncta!' ... Yea and Derrek got hit by a beam of light from the sky."

She nodded and left.

I looked back at Derrek. He looked shocked. He stuttered and said "How did I die?"

I looked at him and said" Protecting me... From a knife... You died for me." I said lowly

He looked at me with a gleam in his eyes. "I died in the most honorable way... Protecting my beloved from danger."

He nuzzles my check and hummed. I hugged him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I love this man so much!

~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~

Leia cam back in and said "Ok kyle i just want you to know ... What you said was a resurrection spell," She waited for me to absorb that news. "And its not on any records... Sometimes certain people can... Oh whats the word?" She thought about it for a second.

"Oh! Preform unique spells to them..." She finished and left.

Well that's nice I guess... Lets just not think on that subject for now. I'm gonna spend some time with my mate. He was all made up and sexy. Heh I wonder where were going!

~~~~~~After the boring as fuck drive~~~~~~

Oh! Its a restaurant, a steakhouse to be accurate. We went in to see a slutty waitress who was all over my man! I just wanted to pop the bitch in the nose!

"Hey big man what can I get you?" She leans over the table and pushes her fake ass meat sacks towards Derrek who was clearly annoyed.

He looked at me and said "I don't know babe? What do you want?"

I smirked and said "Maybe a better waitress and the manager?"

She huffed and got a new waiter. He apologized to us and took down our orders. Derrek got a medium steak. I gagged when I heard that. I got some ribs. It smelled so good when it got to us.

Every time I got something on my face Derrek licked it off. It was embarrassing to say the least. But pretty sweet. I was having so much fun! Except there was a kid around my age looking at me from across the room.

He told who I assume his parents something and walked over here. He said shyly " Can I ask... You two something?" He waited for Derrek to nod and continued "Well... Um I-I was wondering if... You could give me advise on coming out to my family?"

I smiled and said " Just tell them, if they don't accept you then they don't really love you."

He smiled and thanked me walked back to his table. Derrek paid and left a tip and we left. Not much happened afterwards. Just the usual smut we go through. Though I am so happy I made the choice I did when I was offered to live or die. I cant wait to grow old with Derrek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!! No? Idk u tell me... So how did you like the story i plan on having a sequel but i will do a side story story first that will explain some stuff in this book. Or ir it?! On this lovely day (date of upload)
April first
Anywhore , LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE!!

-Derstroyerkid