Wait... How?!:16

He he I got you didn't I? April fools! ... Late....

Kyles P.o.v.

Guess who's all better! Me that's right! Me and Derrek Decided to go for a run in wolf form. Yay ... We chased each other around, just having fun. We came upon a creek. 'It's so butieful I could stay here forever.' I thought to myself.

I felt Derrek rub his wolf against mine. He had a gold rim around his iris so its Axel. You know princess you still owe me that time with jer.' Axel said. He's right I guess... And let Jericho have control.

I just let my body float around in my mind. Ugh its so boring in here. I'll just take a quick nap.

*Later*

I woke up back in control of my body. Ugh I'm so sore. What did Jer do? I seen Derrek shift next to me. I pushed his side to wake him up. "Get up sweetheart." I cooed, when he didn't I slapped him and yelled "GET THE FUCK UP."

He looked up and said with big eyes "Why are you so mean that hurt." I hugged him and said "Oh you're a big toughy you'll manage." I kissed him and he growled.

My knee brushed his 'package', which I might add was more like an aerial drop, and realized we were naked. I yelped and jumped back. Blushing I pulled him up and went to the pack house. We got there and I hid behind Derrek to shield my bare body. He growled at anyone who got to close and did so without shame.

We changed and went to sleep, I know lazy, it was quite peaceful.

*A month later*

I keep waking up sick and throwing up. I'm also getting fat... What if Derrek doesn't like fat and gets rid of us. I start crying at this thought. Derrek rushed in almost immediately and said" What happened love?"

"I-I'm getting fat pl-please don't reject m-me." He sighed and said "Sweety we are mated I cant reject you." He rubbed circles into my hand.

"Oh" I muttered.

*Two months later*

I really want some pickles and peanut butter. I also have horrendous stretch marks and swollen ankles. I walk into the living room and see Derrek sitting next to a pretty redhead. "Oh so you are just gonna replace me like that you dick? Fine I don't need you anyway you ass!" I yelled

Derrek sighed and said " Kyle meet my cousin Rachel." I blushed and muttered an apology.

*Another month later*

We are sitting in a doctors office. "So it seems kyle is having triplets..." The doctor said

"Seriously how did you not know about this for four months." She said. Derrek said "Oh that explains so much."

I am so confused "How?" I ask the lady. She shook her head in disapproval. "Well since Derrek is a alpha he can impregnate omegas,simple as that"

I just sat shocked and slowly nodded. Well that's just great...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so i know so late also late april fools by 25 days heh.... Sawwy anywhore did you like it?! I did and seriously kyle you didn't feel the baby kick and not suspect any thing? Gosh so oblivious sometimes.

-Destroyerkid