kyle:1

~~~Kyles p.o.v.~~~~

Cowering in the corner of my room I pray someone won't come in here. I hear a door slam close and release a breath. 'One day down 3 to go' I thought to my self. Oh where are my manners my name is Kyle Forest Andrews. And I'm werewolf. I'm just an omega so I'm scrawny.

The reason I was just cowering is because I am the packs punching bag. Even my dad beats me. Well he beats me because he thinks I am the reason my mom died. She died protecting me from rouges. Sad, I know but I just have to keep it together its what my mom would have wanted.

I try to I really do but... It gets to me all the words and punches. Every once and a while I cut my self.. Well let me say that again. Almost every other day I cut. The only reason I haven't killed my self is because of my mate. What is a mate you ask a mate is you're other half. Soul mate. You're mate is LITERALLY you're one and only true love. When I find my ma-*CRASH*.

I raced to my feet my heart racing . I heard feet stomping down the stairs.(My room is the basement) It was more the one pare of feet. Three people came off the stairs. Chris, Archer and Samuel. 'Not theses ass faces' I think.

Chris smiled evily at me. I knew he could see the fear in my eyes or maybe he could smell it rolling off me.

"Well well well .... Look guys its the omega he thought he could hide." He sneered. That night I got the worse beating I had ever got.

*Later that night*

I limped to my shower to was my self off. After I got out I checked my phone it was 6:45. Well I might as well head to school it starts a 8:00 but I wont get there any time soon. I seen the beta pass me in his car with all his friends. I only have one more day of school. 'Thank you moon goddess' I think to my self. This will be a LONG DAY.

~~~~~~~~~~

I know I still cant do long chapters but this was just the intro so other chapters will be longer because of the point of views and ya so this is my remake of alphas mate hope you like