Chapter Nine

Paisley's POV:
I rolled over and groaned. My stomach is KILLING ME. After about ten minutes, I managed to pull myself out of the bed. I looked at the clock; 3:47 in the morning. Well, I might as well take a couple aspirin.

"Pezzzzz," I whisper-groaned, shaking her.

"Hmmm? Is it morning already? Jesy, I already told you I don't want to go to those stupid meetings today!" She said.

"No, Pez. It's me."

"Oh! Paisley, what are you doing awake?"

"Perrie, I don't feel good." I don't get sick often, but when I do, it's bad. Really bad.

"Oh no! What's wrong?"

"My t-tummy hurts and I f-feel sick!" I started to cry. I can handle a lot of pain without crying. I've broken bones, sprained tendons, shattered cartilage and growth plates, and dislocated joints without crying. This said, there are only three kinds of pain I can't handle. And a stomach ache is one of them.

"Shhhh, pretty girl, don't cry. It's okay. Perrie's gonna make it better. Take this." she said, handing me the medicine. I swallowed down the pills as Perrie fixed me a glass of water. Soon after, I finally managed to fall back asleep.

*in the morning*

"Get up, Paisley! We have a ton of meetings all day today. Please get ready!" Jesy called.

I didn't get up, and five minutes later she walked into the room.

"Paisley Monroe Edwards! Get up, or you will be sitting sorely today!"

"Jesy.... I don't feel well. Can I stay home?" I whined. She didn't buy it, and landed a firm away to my panty-clad bum. I let out a whimper and got up, feeling dizzy and light headed.

"Jesy, please! I really don't feel well! Ask Perrie!" I whined again.

"Paisley! Enough! Just get ready please," she said sternly.

I started to cry and she brought me into a hug. "My goodness! You're burning up! Leigh, get me the thermometer!"

"I t-tried to tell you I don't feeeeel g-good!" I cried.

"Shhh, love bug, it's alright." Leigh handed her the thermometer and she stuck it in my mouth, under my tongue. A few moments later, she pulled it out. "40 degrees Celsius (That's 104 degrees Fahrenheit for you weird Americans out there. I wanted it to be less, but that was the only fever that equaled whole numbers in each unit)! No wonder you feel awful! Lay back down!" She said. I crawled back into bed.

Jesy's POV:
Now I feel bad for not believing her. We have a ton of meetings today, so I decided to phone Ally.

Convo (A-Ally, J-Jesy):
A-hello?
J-hello! I have a favour to ask of you.
A-oh! What is it?
J-paisley has come down with something, and we have a ton of meetings today. Could you and the girls watch her?
A-of course, Jesy! Just drop her off and we'll handle it!
J-thanks, love!
A-no problem! Bye!
J-goodbye!

Now that we've got that settled, let's go tend to our baby girl! I scooped up Paisley and carried her into her bathroom, running some cool water. Maybe this will bring her temperature down a little. As I started to undress her, she whined, "Jesy! Don't look at me naked! I can take off my own clothes and bathe myself!"