Chapter Seven

(A/N: our pajamas vvv)

Paisley's POV:"Perrie! Get up!" I whisper-yelled

Paisley's POV:
"Perrie! Get up!" I whisper-yelled.

"Unhhh......what?" She groaned.

"It's Christmas!" She immediately hopped out of bed, and we started to get dressed.

We both changed out of our matching pajamas (A/N: at top) and put on matching Christmas sweaters (A/N: also at top). We threw on some ripped skinny jeans and white converse high tops, put our hair up in a bun, and went to see if the others were up.

"Perrie and Paisley Edwards, up before Jesica Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock?! Hell has officially frozen over." I said seeing that no one was up. Perrie laughed, and soon, we figured out why no one else was up.

"Paisley Monroe Edwards! You woke me up at 4 in the morning?!"

"Hehe, hehehe...." I ran and locked myself in the bathroom.

Soon enough, I deemed it safe to come out. Perrie was fast asleep on the couch, so I grabbed a blanket and spread it out over her before sliding in under the blanket and cuddling into her side. We woke up again at 6 and made Jesy and Leigh some coffee. When everyone was up, we ate breakfast and sat down to exchange gifts.

"Okay, everyone grab their presents. We will open them once we get them all divided."

We passed out the gifts and Jesy, Leigh, and Jade opened theirs. Most of it was sentimental, but I just got her some clothes and accessories.

"Pezz, let's open ours at the same time," I said.
She opened it at the same time as I opened the one she got me and tears welled up in our eyes. I got Perrie an elephant pendant necklace that had a P carved in it. I had a matching one; the only difference was that I also got her a matching bracelet. She got me a blown glass ornament that had an elephant on the inside. I carefully sat my gift down and jumped into her arms. You see, elephants for us are very special. It's kinda how we remembered eachother while she was away for her career.

"There's one more for us, Paisley. See what it is." Perrie said.

I looked at the package wrapped in colorful paper.

To: Paisley
From: Mummy
I hope you like it, baby. I love you.

Perrie and I grabbed our identical boxes. We opened them, seeing a personalized bracelet with our names engraved on the outside, and words on the inside.

My love for you is timeless.

I grabbed my phone and texted my mummy a quick "thanks! I love you!"

"Alright, ladies. We are going to head back to the UK tonight, so we need to get packing. Let's go! Oh, I almost forgot. We are having a Christmas dinner with the girls from Fifth Harmony (A/N: I know they are in the US, but forgive me and pretend that they live in the UK. Just for this story!) at around seven tonight. We will also be spending the night there. And it's... Wow! It's only 5:30 in the morning? Well, you have less than an hour to pack so get to it!"