Introduction

Paisley's POV

"Okay ladies, I need you to get out there and work your fucking asses off! If we don't score 5 points in this half, we're running the entire practice on Monday! Are we clear?" my soccer coach, Miss Kelly screamed.

"Yes ma'am!" we answered.

My name is Paisley Monroe Edwards. I'm 13 years old and my life is what most would consider pretty abnormal. You see, my sister is Perrie Edwards. Yep, that is THE Perrie Edwards of Little Mix. We used to be really close, you know, before my parents took me to America. Since then, we haven't been able to talk very much. And honestly, even though the siblings of most famous people hate their famous sibling, I really love Perrie. And I miss her like crazy.

"Edwards! Left forward!" Miss Kelly broke me from my thoughts. She may seem a little rough, but that is how you become the best. She's been my mentor for the past four years. How else would I be good enough to make the U19 club team at age 13? The center ref blew the whistle and we ran onto the field after shouting our chant, "LADY XTREME ON THREE! ONE, TWO, THREE, XTREME!"

"Yeah Mer, back foot!" I called to my best friend on the team, Merideth. She passed the ball and I started driving towards the goal. I then passed to Lexi. She took the ball and passed wide to Abby who then set me for a shot. I slammed my foot into the ball and watched as I ran in the direction it was headed. The goal keeper made an attempt to catch it, but it bounced off the goal post. Ignoring all the sensors in my body that were telling me to duck, I jumped to meet the ball with my forehead. Unprepared, the keeper stood and watched the ball land in the back corner of the net. My team congratulated me and we prepared for the kick-off.

Well, we DID score five points in that half. But it wouldn't have mattered. I wouldn't have had to run on Monday anyway, because Perrie came back on Sunday.

Sunday Morning:

"Hey, Paisley! Come eat breakfast!" my mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs. I literally rolled out of my bed and slid down the stairs on my butt. Ugh! Why does church start so early?! When I made it to the kitchen, I thought I'd seen Perrie and brushed it off as my imagination. I tried to rub the tiredness from my eyes and thought that if I did so, the image of my big sister would dissapear. I knew I wasn't just imagining things when I heard her giggle at my horrendous bead head.

"PEZZ!" I leapt into her arms, tears streaming down my face. She wiped them away as she began to tell me what would change the course of my life forever.