Chapter Eight

Perrie's POV:
"No, Perrie. You CAN NOT go to that party! If you ask one more time, I will not hesitate to flip you over my knee right now!" Jesy said.

"But Jess! That's not fair! Why can't I go?" I asked.

"Yours and Paisley's room is a complete mess!"

"So if my room is clean, I can go?" I asked.

"Ugh fine!"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU JESY!" I shouted.

"Yeah whatever." Jess laughed.

I frowned. Meanie.

I then ran up to my room. I might as well fill you in. We just got back from the States, and Paisley and I share a room. Paisley was sitting on the bed.

"Ugh! Paisley, will you help me?" I asked. Our room is a complete disaster. Clothes and shoes have been thrown every where.

"Just do what I did back at home. Shove everything under the bed." She said.

"That won't work! Jess always looks!" I whined.

"So what? She probably won't look until you are gone for the party."

I took Paisley's advice and shoved everything under our bed. Then, Paisley helped me get ready. Afterwards, I headed to the party.

*after party*
I walked inside and found Jesy sitting on the couch with a stern look on her face. I mentally scrolled through all of my actions to see if I had done anything to warrant a spanking. I'm sober, it's not past curfew... Crap! It's because I shoved everything under the bed!

"Perrie, do you want to explain what I found under your bed?"

Paisley's POV:
I heard Jesy go downstairs. I knew she was going to confront Pez about shoving everything under her bed, and it's my fault! So I decided to put my boss acting skills into practice and save Perrie's arse. Literally.

"J-Jesy? What are you doing up? Is Perrie home?" I asked, fake-rubbing tiredness from my eyes.

"Nothing, baby. She's home. Go on upstairs and Perrie can cuddle you when we're finished," she said calmly.

"I can tell something's wrong. What is it?" I said.

"Nothing. Perrie just is in a little bit of trouble. But we're going to take care of it right now."

"Why is she in trouble?"

"She told me her room was clean and she really only shoved everything under the bed."

I made my face turn whit, which wasn't hard because I knew I had a spanking coming. "O-oh. Um, that may be my fault..."

"What do you mean?" She asked sternly.

"Well, we decided it'd be easier to each clean the room every other week instead of cleaning our side once a week. And it's my week. I didn't feel like cleaning, so I just kinda shoved her stuff under her bed..." I lied.

"Perrie, baby, I'm sorry. Go on up and get ready for bed. This little one here will be ready to cuddle as soon as she gets her spanking out of the way."

I gave Perrie a glare that said You'd better not argue if you know what's good for you. "Okay, Jesy." She said as she walked up the stairs.

"Okay, missy. I'm going to give you a little less of a spanking than Perrie would've gotten because you haven't done this before. I also want to be quick, so you will be getting 50 with the hairbrush, bare, with no warmup.

I cringed at the spanking and then nodded.

"Use your words, baby." She said, her tone softening.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, Jesy."

"Alright, let's get this over with." She bared my bum, grabbed Perrie's hairbrush, and flipped me over her knee.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"Oww..."
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"Owwie, Jess! I'm sorry!"
"I know. Twenty more."
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK' SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"Owwwieeee! Ouch!" I started to cry.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"Stop! Please!" I bawled.
"Five more, baby."
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
She dropped the brush and scooped me up into her arms. "We're done for tonight. You will be getting twenty more from Pez in the morning, because she almost got a spanking for what you did. Then you will have corner time in the l0unge. But, I forgive you. An I love you with all of my heart. I only spank you because I want you to be a good girl. I want what is best for you. I do it because I love you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. I love you too, and thank you for loving me enough to discipline me when I need it."

"Okay. Good night, baby."

"Good night, Jess."

I went upstairs and Perrie cuddled me and told me how sorry she was. "It's okay. It was my decision, and it was my fault you got in trouble to begin with. So tomorrow, just give me my twenty smacks. I deserve it."

"What twenty smacks?"she asked confused.

"Jesy said you were giving me twenty with your hairbrush tomorrow and o had to do corner time in the lounge."

"I can't do that. You don't deserve it."

"Yes I do." I proceeded to smack her across the back of her head. "Well, now I do."

Her look of anger was replaced with amusement. "I love you, Princess. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, P. I love you too."