Kidnapping

😘😘Maria's😘😘

The person carried me off and placed me in some sort of vehicle. They tossed me in and drove off. They injected with something I could only think was wolf bane. I knew it wouldn't affect me since I am immune. I prayed to the moon goddess asking her to help me through this.

The vehicle abruptly stopped and I went tumbling forward. The door opened and a man dragged me out. I could tell by the size of his hands and the way they were calloused. They dragged into a building and tied me to a chair with chains. Silver Chains. They hurt but not a lot since I am working on being immune to it.

Someone ripped the blind fold off my face. It took me awhile to adjust to the light shining directly on my face. I finally adjusted and analyzed the room. The room had one small widow at the top of the wall where the light was seeping through. Then there was an iron door directly in front of me.

Back to the situation, the man went back and stood by the door. By the smell of them they were vampires but about 5 feet from the door there was.......a witch? That's odd because most witches are disgusted with vampires. They are inhumane and that is why they highly dislike them.

A man walked in but I couldn't see his face. He was a Werewolf, I could smell him but he masks his scent with all the vampires around him.

"Well Well we finally tracked her down" he said to no one in particular.

"Why are you keeping me here?" I asked hoping he would explain his plot.

"Well we wanted to track down the Frenris. We heard of your power by a witch on our side."

"Why would a witch work with Vampires?"

"Well her parents were killed by wolves so she highly dislikes your kind"

"Well now that we have finally obtained you now we can try and extract your blood for you powers once that is over with then my clan will rule over the world and I will be the most powerful being on the planet."

"Who are you any way?"

He stepped into the light and I was surprised to see who it was...

My older brother....Kian.

_____________________________________________

Sorry for not posting in a while. I have been really busy. Sorry also to all the Kian Lawley Fans. Love you. Have a great time reading my Apprentices.