The New Pack Member

I decided since we arrived in Florida that I would explore the woods behind me. So I ran through the woods till I smelled something. It smelled so good. I followed the scent till I found a girl by the Lake. I immediately new that it was an Alpha Beta encounter because I felt it and I saw her eyes turn. We talked and her name was Belle. She was really pretty. So we decided to go back to the house together.

When we got back I introduced everyone to Belle. They all liked her and we just stayed up half the night since we got here a week to early for the Magcon event.

We went to bed in our rooms and I let Belle move in since she is my Beta. Her wolf was Black with red eyes. Which means she has dark magic on her side. She is older than me by human age but by mental age I beat her. Her mental age is 16 and mine is 18 so yeah. We talked most of the night since I could have the power to have a lot of energy from the moon. So this day has been fun hopefully by the end of the week I can have all of my pack with me since I would be safer with all my pack so I am really excited that I came to Florida with my friends. 1 down who knows how many pack members I have but at least I found 1 so far.

A/N

Interesting:)