The Other Pack Member

(Top pic is Samantha but she has grey eyes.)

We were walking when me and Belle smelled the same scent. It smelled like chocolate and strawberries with a hint of cinnamon. We followed the scant and we found a girl. We talked her and her name was Samantha. She had long dirty blond hair and her eyes were a dark shade of grey and I looked at her and she did the same to me.

Her eyes changed from dark grey to a bright yellow. When peoples eyes do that in front of an alpha that usually means that they have and Alpha Gamma relationship. She was sweet and funny but when I look in her soul she can be mischievous. I saw her wolf. It was a gray shade but a little lighter shade than her eyes.

She moved in with us since she is in our pack my friends had to go back to Cali to get something they will be back in a few days. We bought a big mansion and it has a whole bunch of extra rooms we don't use so if I find any more of my pack.

We get back to the house and we ate some pizza. I got dressed and ready for bed and so did the girls. I am so glad I came to Florida.

A/N
I still need more characters so that I can wright a few more chapters and then we are going to meet the Magcon boys. So if you want to date one of the boys you have to be in the pack and to be in the pack you have to tell me in the comments and I will tell you the info that I need.
See you later Peaches!:) :)