The Adventure

PICK AT TOP IS MARIA
When I woke up I saw nobody around me. I was on the couch and decided to sneak out. I turned into my wolf form.

I made my way to this near by area and saw some people

I made my way to this near by area and saw some people. I decided to get closer. I got very near and hid behind a tree. I saw that it was the boys. I tried to go closer and still be quite but I, being the clumsy person I am, stepped on a rock and yelped. I ran through the woods to a tree and hopped on the tree to a far branch. I couldn't let them know I was here. I was supposed to be healing but I need to see my friends. I looked down and saw the boys. They were walking under me. I made myself a little invisible and threw a small pebble at Taylor's head. He looked up.
"What was that?" He said
"Probably you being delusional." Cameron replied
"Haha very funny."Taylor replied.
I took this as a time to jump from tree to tree. Unfortunately I wasn't quiet enough and they were frantically looking around. I had to escape before my 16th birthday which is tomorrow and I don't want to hurt them. I missed a branch and fell. I looked up and all of them stared down at my small figure. I stood up and brushed my self off.
'Curse my clumsiness' I thought.
I went out of my thoughts and saw all of them looking at me then attacking me with hugs.
Then we all turned into wolves.

We were walking around when I saw another wolf. I went close to it. I saw that it was Belle. She changed when I changed. We hugged and the boys changed. Cameron and Belle looked at eachother.
In sync they said 'Mate'
Awwww that was cute........remind me never to say that again.
How is it so far
These are the polls for Maria's mate.
Nash
Jack J. (Person bailed)
Taylor
Comment next to their name.